MARSEILLE DECK plus MOBILE APP, REAL TAROT CARDS RECOGNITION on KICKSTARTER

alfonso_fon

18 days left

Any idea?
All help is welcome. :p

athenarebels

I don't know what the rules are about multiple threads, but maybe it would be a good idea to start another thread that has something about what the campaign is for? "Kickstarter Campaign" is very vague, and I could see a lot of people just scrolling by.

Maybe something like: "Marseilles Deck plus App Kickstarter"?

Check the rules, but that would be my suggestion. I backed it. It looks like a cool idea. Good luck to you!

banbha

I don't know what the rules are about multiple threads, but maybe it would be a good idea to start another thread that has something about what the campaign is for? "Kickstarter Campaign" is very vague, and I could see a lot of people just scrolling by.

Maybe something like: "Marseilles Deck plus App Kickstarter"?

Check the rules, but that would be my suggestion. I backed it. It looks like a cool idea. Good luck to you!

A Mod could change the title of this one. :)

Alta

Moderator note:

Hi alfonso, yes, I could change the title for you, just PM me with the exact wording you would like.

We really don't allow multiple threads on the same Kickstarter campaign.

Alta

athenarebels

It also occurred to me: I didn't see an option for just the deck or just the app. Maybe those could help.

Also, I haven't been here long, but from what I've seen, most of the people here follow the RWS tradition. It makes sense as an English language site. Does the app give RWS meanings as well as the Marseille tradition? If so you might want to clarify that on the Kickstarter.

alfonso_fon

To get a good manufacturing price the MQO is 5000, if I give 2 options (normal deck and deck with BIDI codes for the app) I have to prepaid 10000 decks.

But now I am thinking to try a new KS with only the deck.
Less goal because if I don´t sell the app compatibility I needn´t to finish the app for now. The app is at 80%, but the spreads and cards recognitions is Is fully functional and fast.

It also occurred to me: I didn't see an option for just the deck or just the app. Maybe those could help.

Also, I haven't been here long, but from what I've seen, most of the people here follow the RWS tradition. It makes sense as an English language site. Does the app give RWS meanings as well as the Marseille tradition? If so you might want to clarify that on the Kickstarter.

garmonbozia

I kicked in, I hope it gets funded!
If it does not, can you try again?

Yes, alfonso_fon, please try again if you need to!

A suggestion....
If you do need to launch a second campaign, it might be a good idea to highlight the deck a bit more.

I check for new tarot decks on Kickstarter weekly...and when I first saw this campaign, I saw no immediate mention that there was a deck involved. I didn't realize it until a week or so later when I came across this thread.

At first glace, the campaign was obviously about a tarot app, which doesn't interest me because I still live in the dark ages and do not have a smart phone. I wonder if there are others who passed this campaign by because they did not realize there was a deck involved?

willowy

To get a good manufacturing price the MQO is 5000, if I give 2 options (normal deck and deck with BIDI codes for the app) I have to prepaid 10000 decks.

But now I am thinking to try a new KS with only the deck.
Less goal because if I don´t sell the app compatibility I needn´t to finish the app for now. The app is at 80%, but the spreads and cards recognitions is Is fully functional and fast.

Please do try again-and I know we all love a bargin,but I really think you sold yourself short,I've seen decks get backed on kickstarter that weren't as good as yours but they charged alot more so ended up making it.
£7 for a deck is just crazy-and now no one gets anything,I pledged £22 as I felt that was what the deck and app was worth and the project was struggling.I think theres probably a few more on here that would have paid abit more too-look at the price of Baba studio decks (they are worth it though!)and even standard decks on Amazon start at £18.99 and are frequently higher priced.Maybe ask others on here ideas on what they would think a fair price?

gregory

I'd happily have paid £22 for just the deck. The app didn't really interest me, but the deck did.

daphne

I`d pay around 15 - 20, maximum 30, but I must like it really really really a lot.