Should I be worried about the feelings of this someone?

Francis13

I asked about what is my place in someone else's life right now and I got Ace of Cups clarified by 10 Swords and I got stuck! Ace Cups represents love and happiness as base line but 10 Swords is completely different... so Im lost with that clarification.

If it helps I asked about how this someone feels about me and got 8 Swords reversed clarified with the world reversed... I look at this like Im no longer their world anymore, they broke free from attachments (?)

I still have a good relationship with this someone, that makes it all even more confusing. Any help would be appreciated! Im kinda worried and taken by surprise.

PAMUYA

The ace is a seed with potential, it will grow if nurtured properly. The ten of Swords is full of drama which maybe stunting the aces growth.

caridwen

I asked about what is my place in someone else's life right now and I got Ace of Cups clarified by 10 Swords and I got stuck! Ace Cups represents love and happiness as base line but 10 Swords is completely different... so Im lost with that clarification.

If it helps I asked about how this someone feels about me and got 8 Swords reversed clarified with the world reversed... I look at this like Im no longer their world anymore, they broke free from attachments (?)

I still have a good relationship with this someone, that makes it all even more confusing. Any help would be appreciated! Im kinda worried and taken by surprise.

An Ace is a spark of something and a 10 is an ending. To me it comes across as a snuffed candle.