Knight of Cups transitioned to 2 of Cups

Miradeck

Still observing the situation

I totally agree with this. For me the Knight represented X's intentions and feelings a month and a half ago. The fact that it has turned into the 2 of Cups says to me that Y is meeting him on equal level and returning the feelings that X has.

Hello EmceeDirector,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm a little hesitant to jump into the romantic realm because in the previous reading, there is an element of apprehensiveness and X is looking for time alone to think through the situation. And from then onwards, not much has progressed in my opinion hence, I suspect it could mean positive feelings but not necessarily romantic. In any case, this is still a situation playing out very very slowly. I guess this corresponds to the previous reading where King of Pentacles is the action.

Miradeck

:)

A potentially wishful-thinking, feel-good fluff session can instead be made useful when current real-world interaction/context is considered... And the 2C, like Lovers, is one of a number of cards often blown out of proportion or misread, relationship-wise.

Hello IndigoWaves,

Definitely agree with your statement here. Especially when it comes to romantic topics, there is always a tendency to think of the positive, in a wishful thinking manner, but thankfully, I'm reining that in! Hence I am not jumping to the conclusion that it's all romantic and fluff but more practically, positive good feelings, leaving more to be explored and evolve... whenever the time comes. Thanks for sharing your bit of comment.

spookyboo22

In a particular reading done 1.5 months back querying on X's feelings for Y, I got the Knight of Cups. In the present moment, another similar spread is laid and the feelings X has for Y is now 2 of Cups. I understand the KnC to usually mean there is good feeling about the other person and potentially romantic, but when it goes to 2 of Cups, does that mean the feelings have changed to be non romantic and less intense? How should I interpret this transition?

Any comments or experience sharing will be greatly appreciated!

Hi
I just scan read this and the first thing I thought was.
He shoots he scores!
That's if nothings happened yet x

Miradeck

Hi

I just scan read this and the first thing I thought was.

He shoots he scores!

That's if nothings happened yet x

Hmm in short, make a move. Both parties need to step forward and make their intentions known. Thanks.