An Italian Sibilla style Lenormand deck (32) in Italian

Cerulean

http://www.loscarabeo.com/lang-en/divination/200-antica-sibilla-italiana.html

I like this one with accompanying booklet in Italian. Some people might not like the keywords at the bottom of the card (see the link for better scans of cards with keywords).

I did crop some images so the period pictures could be seen. It has 32 cards and while the instructions and title captions are in Italian, this was different enough for me....

Anyway, like to hear more discussion if people have it...I seem to enjoy having a variety of Lenormands, and this was a distinctive set for me. I do not remember seeing this one posted before.

Cerulean

Attachments

• antica-sibilla-italiana.jpg
    antica-sibilla-italiana.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 255
  • antica-sibilla-italiana2.jpg
    antica-sibilla-italiana2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 268
  • antica-sibilla-italiana3.jpg
    antica-sibilla-italiana3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 235

Le Fanu

I have this! It comes as a boxed set with book in Italian only. Or (the version I found), one of those LoS decks published in conjunction with Fabbri/Orbis. I saw one for sale on ebay yesterday here. Mine is the same as the one illustrated. It has superb cardstock, thicker than the usual LoS fare (which is still pretty good). I have never really used it as there are other Sibillas I prefer but as the captions are in Italian too you'd need to have a reading knowledge of Italian/another romance language!

Lovely deck....

Cerulean

I am very grateful for the cardstock.

Mine survived an accidental washing machine deluge...the cards dried well. Small cards, great feel and fun.

I have this! It comes as a boxed set with book in Italian only. Or (the version I found), one of those LoS decks published in conjunction with Fabbri/Orbis. I saw one for sale on ebay yesterday here. Mine is the same as the one illustrated. It has superb cardstock, thicker than the usual LoS fare (which is still pretty good). I have never really used it as there are other Sibillas I prefer but as the captions are in Italian too you'd need to have a reading knowledge of Italian/another romance language!

Lovely deck....