Favorite YouTube Tarot Channels

Astraea

Sad to see that Kelly from Truth in Story has closed down her channel and sold off most of her collection.
Wow, really??? I'm not on FB (where this might have been announced), but her YouTube channel is still up - she hasn't done a video in a couple of days, but there's been no mention that I'm aware of (on YT, anyway) that she's closed her channel. Wonder what's up...

tinkerbell

DOH!

Previous post deleted as I'm getting my tarotistas mixed up!

Madrigal

I really enjoy Tarot Map's channel. Her energy is joyous, her commentary is both personal and informed. She works a lot with stones and crystals as well. Very grounded, very practical as well as with sound and chakras. A bit of everything but Tarot is one of her loves and this is conveyed.

spookyboo22

My favourite at the moment is Tom Benjamin. He doesn't do Tarot beginner type videos, more talking about things he's learnt over time as a tarot reader. I dunno, I just love his videos and always leave having something new to contemplate.

I totally agree with you, he is really gifted x

Onion Budgie

Thanks to all those here who recommended ShyFox. I've been watching her videos, and absolutely love them; she has such a wonderful way with words, and a beautiful energy. She deserves more subscribers.

krisa

1. Truth in Story - she has looooooong videos and rambles a lot, but at the same time she seems so down to earth, friendly and she does explain things in-depth so I can forgive the rambling...

2. ShyFox - I see many mentioning her, so I'm surprised she doesn't have more subscribers/views! She was one of the first ones I subscribed to, and remains one of the faves, I'm just annoyed by her recording format, though :/

3. SacredSeed - She is my ABSOLUTE FAV, seems to have a looooot of knowledge on tarot, also on paganism

4. Kelly Ann Madox - I used to think she's a bit obnoxious, but I warmed up to her, and like her a lot now, I think content-wise, she has the best channel out there (on spirituality, magick etc.), although not as tarot-y anymore..

5. hmm hard time picking the fifth, but I love the number 5, so let's say it's Angelo Nasios, I do like him, but haven't watched anything in a while..

There are a few that are absolutely annoying to me or have this obnoxious fakeness "happy happy super positive!" about them, but I'm not saying any names..

krisa

Thanks to all those here who recommended ShyFox. I've been watching her videos, and absolutely love them; she has such a wonderful way with words, and a beautiful energy. She deserves more subscribers.

YES YES! Exactly! I didn't notice this before, exactly what I think.

Oh and honorary mention of few other YT channels:

Katey Flowers - lovely!
Daily Tarot Girl - she speaks in a very calm manner, with a nice flow (and without editing much!)
owlmoon513 - also calm and nice

Onion Budgie

3. SacredSeed - She is my ABSOLUTE FAV, seems to have a looooot of knowledge on tarot, also on paganism

And thanks to you for THAT rec! Another one to sub to! Some great videos there. Her home-made decks are fantastic. Oh, I'm going to be busy now, catching up on watching all these talented tarot people. :D

Mora

owlmoon513 - also calm and nice

I second your suggestions, specially owlmoon513. She was my first approach to tarot and all the spiritual/pagan community online. I'm really grateful I found her, otherwise it would've taken me more time to find my path in this huge and kinda overwhelming community.

Dogs&Coffee

What kind of tarot videos do you guys like to see or what would you like to see that you haven't yet?