The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

NorthernTigress

I tried something for April Fool's. It started out as something fun, but ended up being insightful.

emmsma

New entry posted. I think I might browse the spread thread to find other fun spreads to try out in the coming weeks.

cherylleebest

reiki and guides: new reading on blog

Hi, you guys

Sorry I haven't been doing the round of blogs recently - as has been the case all year so far there's a lot going on in my life!

Well, I was attuned to Reiki Level I last weekend, and it was fabulous. After everything that has been happening to me, I know I've done the right thing in getting advice and channelling this energy according to set guidelines.
I'm now overwhelmed with endless possibilities for spirit guides, teachers and {gulp!} angels, and felt I had to make contact with my Spirit Guide again (to check s/he is from a divine source and to find out more). I did a reading to discover who SG is and how s/he can advise and help me with reiki.

I NEVER thought I would be writing a blog like this! How things change!

Hope everyone is well.
Love and light
Cheryl x

AngelDancer

I'm changing my PDR deck to the DruidCraft! Hope that's OK with everyone. I'll still use the Swedish Witch/Jolanda Tarot intermittently on my blog.

sapienza

I have decided to change my PDR deck to the Vacchetta (Tarot of the Master). I know I've already changed a couple of times but I'm hoping this time I've found a deck I can connect better with. I've posted a new entry in my blog which kind of explains why I'm changing and is basically a new deck interview.

Asher

New blog posting - a description of the Fifth Tarot experiential workshop (which was amazing!)

Asher

firefrost

I'm busy - but I will get something posted soon, honest!

swimming in tarot

Long time no write--
I thought I should pop in and formally announce that I've (effectively) stopped doing the Primary Deck Reflection, and am now reflecting on any and every deck that catches my fascination at a given moment--I'm actually studying tarot more intensively than I was with the pdr, and am learning more as I jump from question to question and thought to thought. The different study format is working better for me; my (self-imposed) sense of "hafta" was hampering me. Best success to everyone who is soldiering on. I will still be reading your blogs! :)