The SOLID ARROW Spread:How to Proceed?

YogaSpider

Today I was overthinking a challenge, a situation which I cannot avoid and I have to face it. As I was browsing the "Tarot Spread" section and overlooking mainly the "Daily Spread" threads, I got inspired to make the following spread:

****1****
***2*3***
**5*4*6**
****8****
****7****
As you can see the cards form an ARROW. Please note that card 1,4,8 and 7 all touch eachother as in a solid verticalline. Card 2 and 3 touch card 1 and 4 sideways as if forming a cross.
The upper right corner of card 5 touches the down left corner of card 2 and the upper left corner of card 6 touches the down right corner of card 3. In this way you have a SOLID ARROW.

1. The Situation/Problem/Challenge
2. How does the querent really feel about situation (Inner feelings)
3. What is the querent's attitude about the situation (Outer expressions)
4. What "unexpected" from the outside will be thrown at you (Influences from outside)?
5. What is best NOT to do? What is it you have to really watch out for?
6. What is best recommended to do? Advice Card.
7. The possible outcome of the situation/ the possible Solution
8. Lesson learnt from this whole situation, no matter what the outcome will be/is.

I just did a reading with this spread and I must say it really gave me a good oversight/analysis and feeling of the situation and it gave me confidence on how to proceed and which way I have to go. The SOLID ARROW showed me the way. May it show you the way too.

YogaSpider

rcb30872

YogaSpider

Wow, that looks really good.

We have a budding tarot spread maker here!!

All the best with your next ones

Love

Bec

YogaSpider

Hey Bec, thanks for the comment.

After that first time, I really got a kick out of it and I just love to think about the right questions asked and designing a nice lay-out.

I think this Solid Arrow can be used for many situation. Especially in situation you know you have to make the next step but you are still a bit unsure what will happen.

When I did my reading it was a balanced and positive one. All the suits were represented and there was a court card and a Major card. It had a Balanced, Sweet and Positive Energy to it. Gawd I LOVE those kind of Readings! ;)

YogaSpider