Tarot Draconis

DaughterOfDanu

I wasn't able to find a previous thread on this deck, but if there is one please forgive me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zkE7y_3XA8

One of the upcoming decks is the Tarot Draconis which I am really excited about. The artwork (Which can be viewed in the video link) looks just wonderful. The artist is Davide Corsi who's also done the Tarot of the Elves, Pictoral Key, and the Vampire Tarot of the Eternal Night.

Anyone else looking forward to seeing more images of this deck? :)

Shadowdust

I always wanted a dragon deck, but no deck is satisfy me. This deck is very beautiful, however it's still not what I want. It have so few symbols. Beside, I want a deck that have both powerful western dragons and graceful Asian dragons.

Tanjamuse

I just discovered it, you can pre-order it on Book Depository's website.

It looks gorgeous, and it's just in time for my B-day :)

Alta

For members here on Facebook, LoScarabeo recently posted a card from this deck.

Shade

I make it a point to get every Dragon deck that comes out and I am looking forward to this one. The challenge with dragon decks (to my mind) is that they are normally about the people in the cards rather than the dragons.

I know digital art is not everyone's cup of tea but, given that Sci-Fi Fantasy art has been embracing the wonders and wizardry of digital art, I think it's an appropriate medium for the deck.

Phoenix

This is a beautiful looking deck and going on my wish list!

LotusSong

The snouts of those dragons bother me. They're so short and their heads are so thick and blocky. They just don't fit the image in my head of what a dragon looks like. I really really wanted to like and buy this deck, but I don't know if I can get past both the CGI and their head shape...

Metafizzypop

This is the first dragon-themed tarot that's ever caught my eye. Normally I don't go for dragon decks, but this one looks really good.

Storm82

looove dragons!!!!

just wish there was less humans in the cards :)