'The Process' threads by Umbrae: ToC

jmd

Well, at times, good threads need to be kept somehow together. Thirteen's earlier sequential posts have been made into a veritable resource for so many, and with these threads, Umbrae has also provided a similar service. I thought it would be useful to be able to easily cross-reference them....let me know if I've made link errors:)

Teal

Thank you! What a great idea! Actually, I think Umbrae should write and publish a book and give all of us forum members a free, autographed copy. Think we could get him to do that?

firemaiden

Heck, I might even BUY one.

Alissa

I'd buy it!

So far what I've read is both fascinating and largely unexplored fictional territory. And, he's doing a faboo job at wrapping me up in the story telling, as he has a good voice and approach to his subject matter.

Excellent work jmd for keeping these threads together.

ShorTerM

I'd buy it jast so I could throw it out the window... or stoke up the fire with it :D:D:D

j/k, but if that ever were to happen I would definately show some support and buy a copy or two... :D

Mystica

Thanks jmd!

I'd buy a copy too!

I've really enjoyed reading these, Umbrae has so much to offer.

jmd

Umbrae... here's a suggested title for part 3.5:
  • overcoming praise and remaining focussed!
;) :):):)

Silverlotus

I'm keeping all of the post together in a text file for myself. I think these posts are very interesting, and I certinally would like to keep them around for later study even if I don't agree with everything in them. If they were to become a book, I'd probably buy one, mostly because I love books. :)

jmd

I've now updated the Table of Contents in the first post...

... and you thought I may have forgotten this thread!?! ;)

skytwig

So, Umbrae, have you written the book?

Read the whole "Process" today..... thank you for bumping it. Hope you are writing the book.....

:)