Spreads...

Sam

Hey everyone! This is a thread where you can share any special or fun spreads you like to use for reading tarot cards. I'll start.

I like to use the "one card answer spread". (self-explanitory, ehh?)

I also like to use this spread that I made up, the head spread.
........................................................1..........................................

.......................2.........................3...........4.......................5...........
.....................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................
...............................6........................7..........................8..............
....................................................................................................
........................................9.........10,11,12..........13....................
......................................................14,15..................................

1)What you are thinking
2)What you are hearing from your friends
3)What you are seeing
4)What you saw means
5)What you are hearing from your family
6)What you need to focus on
7)What you are smelling means
8)What you need to improve
9)What you should think about
10)What you said
11)What the thing you said meant
12)What the person you were talking to thought of what you said
13)What you are doing well
14)What you will do and be in the future
15)The answer to your question

aeonx

Greetings Chunkypuffs. :)
There's also the thread 'Favorite Spreads' posted by Lee not far down. *s* Four pages with people's best spreads.

Blessings,

~aeonx~