Page of Swords as someone who wants to communicate?

aware7

I'm wondering about the Page of Swords.

I know that traditionally it means a young/younger person, Rider Waite talks about spying, investigation etc. But has anybody had it come up when it means somebody (irrespective of age) wants to communicate with you as in first hand talking or meeting you for the first time?

LovelyMissAries

aware7 said:
I'm wondering about the Page of Swords.

I know that traditionally it means a young/younger person, Rider Waite talks about spying, investigation etc. But has anybody had it come up when it means somebody (irrespective of age) wants to communicate with you as in first hand talking or meeting you for the first time?

Pages also represent messages. I believe Page of Swords can indicate communication through technology like an e-mail. Swords are very fast and swift, so the message would come twice as fast as say, a Page of Wands.

But to answer you question, I think Knights more so represent an in person meeting because Knights are the messengers. Pages are the messages and Knights deliver that message, they're action oriented whereas the Page is just learning and still studying his craft.

hullaballoo

I would agree. Page would be a message that come fast, and also it quite a shocking one. It might cut you mind in a way. Change something in the way you thought about somebody. Revealing. Of course it Depends on the surrounding cards :)

Seafra

Communication's a definite possibility. That 'spy' aspect you mention could be someone sizing up a situation or gathering information, telling secrets or having the need to be discreet/detached.

There are some very insightful threads on card meanings here that will really make you think -- some clever Page of Swords action ;)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=77113

shadowmon

Starlight09 said:
Pages also represent messages. I believe Page of Swords can indicate communication through technology like an e-mail. Swords are very fast and swift, so the message would come twice as fast as say, a Page of Wands.

But to answer you question, I think Knights more so represent an in person meeting because Knights are the messengers. Pages are the messages and Knights deliver that message, they're action oriented whereas the Page is just learning and still studying his craft.

Yep! i was asking for a timing card as to when someone would communicate with me and i got the page of swords and it was an e-mail!

balenciaga

someone who is very curious, asking a lot of questions.

meat

Page of swords uprightly is a cool young person under 35. Just cool, well read, articulate ,friendly. He or she has dark brown, black hair with glasses usually. He or she may be a sorceress/ wizard erring on the dark side or gray magick. He or she likes computers/ cellphones etc and loves puzzles. He or she needs to tell you something now