The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

cherylleebest

Hello. Room for another one?

I'm a bit scared of getting in shouted at by the bekilted one with this post, but here goes:
Can I join you guys?

I'm doing an IDS with RWS and have just created a blog to post weekly readings. I seem to be doing pretty much what you guys are doing,and could do with some moral support. However, I'm a complete novice and don't know whether this is the right place for me.

Whaddaya think, Mr Kat?

SherryZoned

Of course you can join. This is open to everyone.

cherylleebest

Consider me in, then!

firecatpickles

You can sign up for the PDR but not sure if it is technically your "primary" deck if you don't have a "secondary" deck :D

I will add you to the list and think about it later.

Sinduction

I don't see why not! We are not PDR snobs!!! :D

fyi- I don't have a secondary deck. :D

Jyscal

cherylleebest said:
Consider me in, then!
Welcome to the group! Ive been having a weird time keeping up with all the blogs but its all the more interesting when there's a challenge finding the time to get everything done. The secondry deck is optional?

firefrost

Secondary decks? You know it doesn't take much to confuse me.

I was planning on seeing the year with VR, then Anna K and the Transparent at later dates.

Talking of being confused, I've just had a hellish few hours. Techie folks, sit back and laugh...

A word (or several) of warning, folks...

I decided to change my blog template. I've got a different blog I practise on and it seemed ok. Wrong! To cut a long story short:

I found a couple of free google blogger templates I liked so I saved them.

Then I copied & pasted the html from my own into a word document in case it all went belly up. Big mistake. I changed the template twice and couldn't find a way to my dashboard without going via google. I went to put my original template back and it wouldn't work. After half an hour of pratting about, I had to give up and use one from the original google blogger template page. Then I found out that it didn't automatically carry over my settings. (Okay, okay - shoulda known but I thought they'd come with the title and name)...

Anyway, this morning I've eventually restored the settings I wanted but now I don't like my template but I ain't messing again.

As for the ones I saved/downloaded, the only thing I can think of is that I read them wrong and they were the wordpress ones, but I was careful to look for Google - at least I thought I was.

I'm in that corner wearing the Dunce cap... ---->

cherylleebest

Hi guys

Hi guys

It's good to join you. This a great forum and your blogs look amazing. I'm looking forward to reading them.

Thanks for the great support you've shown by looking at my blog. I feel a bit overawed by eveyone's experience and embarassed to be such a newb, but ya gots to learn somehow, doncha?

Oh, and thanks to KK for deigning to add me to the list
(...though I did have to obtain a pelt from the Nemean lion and slay a hydra...)
lol!

firecatpickles

I wish my students were as afraid of me as you are lol.

moderndayruth

Kilted Kat said:
I wish my students were as afraid of me as you are lol.

:eek: :bugeyed:

I am in with Stained Glass Tarot! I opened a blog/diary at opendiary.com... I set quite high privacy settings so i guess in case someone is interested in having a peek, they'll have to pm me first... :eek: (Can't help it, a lot of secretive Scorpio energy in my natal chart and a touch of paranoia! :D)
I've just started the blog and haven't posted anything meaningful there yet, but i will later on in the evening. :D