The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Gazel

Hello
Just wanted to pop in to say hello and welcome the new participants.
Sunday I posted a little reading on my blog, but not in the readings forum, because it is so tiny.
This week has been the week from hell, starting back at job again, not getting much sleep, my mum going to the hospital etc. So I have not had the energy to do anything at all, not even reading your blogs/posts.
I guess the Phoenix is ... well ... talking to me.
Love from here.
G.

epvitale

(((Gazel)))

My latest blog is up. A Past, Present Future reading with the Original RWS.

No I am not changing my PDR, my GIlded went a little AWOL last week.

Gary

pangolin

Hi Gazel, I've been wondering how your week was going -- that Phoenix looked a little intimidating. I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I hope she's going to be better soon.

swimming in tarot

Hi. Is it too late to join this primary deck study? I would have responded sooner, excepting I hadn't discovered this site, yet! I don't know which will be my primary deck, as I want to switch, and my new choices should arrive soon. I would love the discipline of "weekly homework" to keep me on track; would be gratified if my musings were of use to someone else; and would like to sample from the smorgasbord of other people's wisdom to increase my own.
-Swimming in Tarot

firecatpickles

It's never too late :D

Just let us know when you want to start and how you will be participating (if blog/what deck,etc.)

Welcome!

Sinduction

Just when I figure out how to get the pics the way I want them, now I can't cut and paste them in the blog. I'm getting so tired of this.

I will try it again using mozilla instead. Maybe that's the problem.

My new post should be available shortly.

swimming in tarot

Thank you for the welcome!

For the sake of being prepared, I am attempting to set up a blog. I think I've succeeded, though I haven't written anything there, yet. I've been to the user control panel to update my profile to include the blog site, as I understood were the instructions, but don't seem to be able to find the right button or field to add it. Have I missed something because I'm half asleep?

Your patiently repeated instructions appreciated,
-Swimming In Tarot

cSpaceDiva

Welcome swimming in tarot! Nice to have you with us.

Near the top of the page, click 'User CP'. Click 'Edit Profile' (under Settings & Options). About halfway down the page there is a box that says 'Home Page URL'. Just paste your blog address and save your changes and you're done.

cSpaceDiva

(Sorry double post)

BTW, I have a new blog entry :D

Promise

I've finally got my latest blog post up.

I'll also be adjusting my privacy settings. Unfortunately, I've been getting some ugly blog comments by people who think that it's their place to cast stones, and I really don't have the time nor inclination to deal with any more negativity. Until it stops, my comments will be moderated.

swimming in tarot--From your User CP, click on "Edit Profile" in the left-hand sidebar and then scroll down to the "Optional Information" section; you'll find a field for the Home Page URL and there you can add in your blog link.