The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Sinduction

Another one bites the dust! :D

I must say, I've put the one with the crazy looking animals on my wish list. Even though I'm supposed to be getting rid of them....

moderndayruth

Seafra said:
Find I have more time on my hands than I can give structure to. Was wondering if it is OK for me to jump on this wagon with you all at such a late date. Still have to create a web log somewhere, it would be my faithful RWS, um, pretend I have something interesting to put here. Oh! I know. I haven't 'studied' this deck for a long time so I'll be bringing a different mind set than I've had with past years' studies. The last study I participated in was on the Royals and it was VERY enjoyable but it petered out. Sadness.

Going to pour another cup of coffee and read this thread from the beginning.
Yay, Seafra! Awesome to have you with us!!! :love: :party:

faunabay said:
Hey firefrost, I saw you were looking for a Llewellyn deck in the trade section. Did SherryZoned hook you too? ROFL After reading some of her blog I decided I had to have the Llewellyn! :laugh: I think this is one of the side effects of reading other people's PDR blogs. :p
Well, you are not the only one Sherry hooked on her block and chosen deck... :D
I was like "ok, i can't mke it to keep up with more that three other people's blogs, yada - yada" and than, of course, i suscribed to Sherry's too and now that Seafra is joining... Make it at least five blogs that i'll be following religiously! ;)

firefrost said:
Lol, faunabay - yes, that set me off!

I also got the Transparent because of seeing Sinduction using it!

Not had any Luck getting a Llewellyn, though. Seems people who have it love it. Can't say I'm surprised! I'll just have to wait until I get a swap or a sale - Not got any spare deck money!

Well, sweety, myself i am known for being a softie under the peer pressure, so i wander after which new decks i'll start lusting... Good that Seafra has chosen RWS! :D

Sinduction said:
Another one bites the dust! :D

I must say, I've put the one with the crazy looking animals on my wish list. Even though I'm supposed to be getting rid of them....
Yay, welcome!

Kilted Kat, dear, you started a whole movement as i can see... :eek: :bugeyed: :D

faunabay

firefrost said:
Lol, faunabay - yes, that set me off!

I also got the Transparent because of seeing Sinduction using it!

Not had any Luck getting a Llewellyn, though. Seems people who have it love it. Can't say I'm surprised! I'll just have to wait until I get a swap or a sale - Not got any spare deck money!
They come up in the trading section pretty often. Most of them are scooped up pretty quickly. I just worked out a trade myself, because I don't have any deck money either. Although did you see my thread about selling some of my decks to get an Anna K? }) I've got the money now!!! woohoo!

Anyway....now back to your regularly scheduled program.....the PDR! :p

firefrost

moderndayruth said:
Kilted Kat, dear, you started a whole movement as i can see... :eek: :bugeyed: :D

I believe he did!

Hmmm...maybe I should tell him it's all his fault and he should buy me the Llewellyn...}) :laugh:

firefrost

faunabay said:
They come up in the trading section pretty often. Most of them are scooped up pretty quickly. I just worked out a trade myself, because I don't have any deck money either. Although did you see my thread about selling some of my decks to get an Anna K? }) I've got the money now!!! woohoo!

Anyway....now back to your regularly scheduled program.....the PDR! :p

I do keep looking but a lot of the trades say USA only. Oh well, it will happen one day.

Congrats on being able to afford the Anna K - I think I'm going to be using it here soon.

moderndayruth

firefrost said:
I believe he did!

Hmmm...maybe I should tell him it's all his fault and he should buy me the Llewellyn...}) :laugh:

Exactly!!! As they say, no good deed goes unpunished! })

Seafra

moderndayruth said:
Yay, Seafra! Awesome to have you with us!!! :love: :party:
A pleasure to join you :D Got the website set up (even though it isn't prettied up yet) and a quick reading posted so I'm ready to be listed. So LIST ME KAT BABEEE !

Will be cruising everyone's logs later.

firecatpickles

I listed your profile and "RWS" in the first post, Seafra.

MDR, are you switching to the Stained Glass?

mooncat2

Wow, lots of new faces.........welcome one and all!! :)