The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Asher

I have just posted a new PDR entry. It's a reflection on my birth cards.

Asher

pangolin

Wow, it looks like Sunday is THE DAY for new PDR posts. Somehow I've gotten out of synch with the world... the story of my life. ;)

faunabay

I just posted a reading. Would like some input please....it's about a difficult relative and the way I react to her :p And since I"m so close I'm having a hard time being objective.

souljourney

Hey wait... I don't have time to read everyone's new readings tonight!!

Plus I have hardly done my own readings... I need to get back to it again.

I just got a couple new decks so I might do a quick post with one of them.

firefrost

pangolin said:
Wow, it looks like Sunday is THE DAY for new PDR posts. Somehow I've gotten out of synch with the world... the story of my life. ;)

Not for me ;) I have to be awkward and try to post mine on Thursdays, becaus Fridays I'm busy and the weekend - well, I could be here, I could be away, I never know.

Essjay

You know, I'm really enjoying this PDR. I thought it would be interesting but I didn't expect it to be quite so addictive. I look forward to logging on and reading everyone's posts. It's also very deck enabling; I've already succumbed to the Magical Forest. It's a deck which has surprised me, I know that it isn't at all as fluffy as its name suggests but it really has great depth in those little creatures.

Onyx

Essjay said:
You know, I'm really enjoying this PDR. I thought it would be interesting but I didn't expect it to be quite so addictive. I look forward to logging on and reading everyone's posts. It's also very deck enabling; I've already succumbed to the Magical Forest. It's a deck which has surprised me, I know that it isn't at all as fluffy as its name suggests but it really has great depth in those little creatures.

I am also suprised how addictive it is as well. I am finding myself checking my blog account to see who has posted new blogs BEFORE hitting the AT forums. That is a big change!

Onyx.

firefrost

Onyx said:
I am also suprised how addictive it is as well. I am finding myself checking my blog account to see who has posted new blogs BEFORE hitting the AT forums. That is a big change!

Onyx.

And we thought nothing would ever do that, huh?! ;)

I've bought the Transparent tarot after seeing it here, and I'm on the lookout for the Llewellyn and Good Witch, Bad Witch cards now.

Just wish someone would buy my unwanted decks off me!

cherylleebest

Addiction

Yup, I'm feeling the blog addiction as well, and sheesh, you guys are talented! I'm learning loads from you all the time, and I've picked up really great insights and ideas.

BTW, I started this PDR with one deck and now have 3. So I actually DO have a Primary Deck now! Kilted Kat, take note!
;D

firefrost

I've just emailed Anna K for permission to post readings of her deck. As soon as she gets back to me (hopefully with a "Yes"!) I'll be changing from my VR.

I'll pm you when I hear, KK.