The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

souljourney

I use the same name on both... I'll try to figure out how to put the Zebra image on here.

Sinduction

I believe my name shows as the same on both?

Anyway, are we doing readings for each other too? I'd be game for that. :D

firefrost

I'm on blogger as Hils - and I do have Hils in my signature :D

I put the pic of me up because it was more personal than AT.

Don't know if I kept the avatar - I'll go look.

ETA - I've altered my profile. I'm now firefrost with this avatar.

firecatpickles

My avatar is the same here and there. I forgot that non-Subscribers can't upload their own avatars and that it is not allowable to lift one of AT's for your blog. Sowwy for suggesting it.

Anyway, I think there are many ways that we can let others know who you are here and there...

firefrost

I've been looking at other free blogger templates.

I've copied the info it says to use - now do I just right click on my blog, go to my source, delete all that and paste the new info in?

firecatpickles

Yes. But FIRST be sure to Backup / Restore Template. "Before editing your template, you may want to save a copy of it." Click the blue "Download Full Template".

Then Dashboard => Layout => Edit HTML =>

Onyx

Kilted Kat said:
My avatar is the same here and there. I forgot that non-Subscribers can't upload their own avatars and that it is not allowable to lift one of AT's for your blog. Sowwy for suggesting it.

Anyway, I think there are many ways that we can let others know who you are here and there...

I searched online for free avatars and I have my blog avatar to one that is similar my user name is the same on both so I hope that this helps identify me more clearly.

Onyx.

Myrrha

I had origianlly set up two blogs, one is called "Myrrha's Readings". I've switched to that one because, with all these blogs to follow, I want to make it as easy as possible for people to remember which one is whose.

Sorry if this is a Pain for the people who have already added my blog to their list of who they are following and I will loose a few valued comments but better to make this switch now at the very beginning.

I will add peoples blogs to my follow list on Sunday or Monday as I'm going to be off line for a while.

Promise

Just a quick note to let everyone know that I've changed my PDR deck. It's all posted on my blog, but I wanted to throw it out here so KK can change me over to the Merryday.

faunabay

Promise, I'll now have a Merryday buddy in the PDR. Yea! :)