The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Promise

Hope you don't mind me intruding in with the Merryday, faunabay!

It's just such a talkative little thing.

faunabay

Promise said:
Hope you don't mind me intruding in with the Merryday, faunabay!

It's just such a talkative little thing.
Oh No! Not at all!! I think it's great that we'll both be using it. We can feed off each other and what we each see in the cards.

I'll be watching your blog with great interest. :heart:

pangolin

It's the Elemental for me

I'm discovering that there's a big difference between recording a reading in my tarot journal, and writing up something worthy of posting on a blog. Those of you who frequently post your readings for others to see, whether here at AT or on your blog, you really have my respect.

I realize now that undertaking this PDR project is not a frivolous commitment. After analyzing and writing up today's 4-card spread, I'm wondering if I'll need to limit myself to 1-card draws in the future. HOWEVER, I can already see that the reward is commensurate with the effort. It's going to be an interesting year. :)

And KK, I have made my choice: I'm going to use the Elemental.

epvitale

PDR Week 3 (I think?)

My latest entry is now ready for public consumption. It's quite an eye opening, interesting read.

Please be kind ... LOL ;)

Gary

hopena

pangolin said:
I'm discovering that there's a big difference between recording a reading in my tarot journal, and writing up something worthy of posting on a blog. Those of you who frequently post your readings for others to see, whether here at AT or on your blog, you really have my respect.

I was thinking the same thing.

Jyscal

I managed to upload pictures to my blog! Ill be posting the first of these, along with week three's reading posts. This thread keeps getting better and better!

NorthernTigress

Jyscal said:
I managed to upload pictures to my blog! Ill be posting the first of these, along with week three's reading posts. This thread keeps getting better and better!

There are no pictures in my blog yet, besides my avatar. I really could have used some examples in my last two entries, but I respect Ciro too much to use his artwork wiley-niley. (Though I suppose I could get off my butt and ask permisson.)

firefrost

I've never dealt with Ciro but from what I gather from everyone who has, he's really very nice and gives permission for these things. Ask him!

I contacted baba-prague for my postings. She's lovely as well!

Jyscal

Hey all. Ive posted week three's reading on my blog for those who'd like to take a look. Your guys blog's are looking neat, ill get mine like that hopefully soon!

KarlThomas

Glad to hear more images will be making their way to the blogs. I think it is worth whatever effort; the message is so interwoven with the images.