The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

pangolin

faunabay said:
I'm trying to do a reading on my blog and it doesn't show any place to click to add pictures. I'm sure it did before, but now it doesn't. I'm not sure what I've changed or what happened????? Help please?

The last couple I've just gone straight from Picassa and my picture to the blog. Not from my blog to add a picture. So maybe I'm just not remembering right?????? :confused:

Like Myrrha says, it's a "picture of a picture" in the menu bar. You have access to the menu bar when you are creating a new post, and when you are editing an old post. If you pause the cursor over any button in the menu bar, text should "pop up" telling what that button is for. Does any of this help...?

faunabay

Yep, my little picture is gone. There are no little pictures. :( LOL I'll try what KK suggests and see if they mysteriously come back. :laugh:

KarlThomas

Don't drop or kick your laptop, I tried that.

faunabay

KarlThomas said:
Don't drop or kick your laptop, I tried that.
ROFL

Definitely have wanted to do that before! :laugh:

I used to work for a big, hulking kind of a guy - very nice, but huge. When the computer wouldn't work he'd rear back his hand and arm like he was going to punch it. I used to tell him "I don't think the computer is intimidated at all!" LOL

faunabay

Yea! It worked!! I have my little pictures back!! :* hehehe

Manda

sapienza said:
I'm really starting to struggle with not being able to find enough time to read everyone else's blogs right now. I feel like I shouldn't even post my own readings if I can't find the time to read others. I'm fairly sure my time will free up in about a month to six weeks, but right now I'm questioning whether it's even fair for me to be involved with the group. Sorry everyone, I'm not feeling much like a team player at the moment. :(

Don't worry about it at all! Just do what feels right to you. The last thing any of us need is to feel another obligation. I shall try to stop by all the blogs and the threads here, but I cannot promise anything, either. You're wonderful, and whatever you have time for will be wonderful, as well!

Jyscal

I agree with that there are so many blogs to read it can get a little daunting at times. But i think as long as our intentions are in the right place, things will fall into place eventually!

faunabay

I posted a new reading. :) While most of the reading made perfect sense to me the outcome kind of puzzled me. So I invite comments to maybe help me make sense of this please.

souljourney

I do follow quite a few. I may not post on all of them every time, though. I tend to follow the ones where I am interested in the deck, or the persons thoughts or writing style "click" with me I guess. I have tried to post on everyone's however.
My offer for Animal Totem readings on my blog is still open... if you follow it and want one, just find the "offer for followers" post and comment.

pangolin

souljourney said:
I tend to follow the ones where I am interested in the deck, or the persons thoughts or writing style "click" with me I guess.

Me too. That's why I've made such a pest of myself on your blog, souljourney. :D

I'm still new enough to the project that I haven't had a chance to visit everyone yet, but I'm working on it. It's fun, & I'm learning a lot.