The bonefire has landed

Maveriker

Any chance of another print run??

charmed one

My bonefire has landed

My bonefire has landed Today.
I just discovered it When i got home from work.
The cardstock is nice. And The cards and the bag are just amazing.
So full of color!
I don't have one favorite card yet, because the're to many at The moment.
But a few cards i love are The page of pentacles and cups. The 4,7and 10 of cups, the 4 and 9 of swords and The magician. šŸ˜

kalliope

Any chance of another print run??

Gabi wrote in her post here that Schiffer will be releasing the next edition, probably in a year or so. She will no longer be producing the self-published version. You'll have to wait, but you'll be able to get one eventually.

In the meantime, have you tried the app version? That's how I got hooked on the deck.

Maveriker

Gabi wrote in her post here that Schiffer will be releasing the next edition, probably in a year or so. She will no longer be producing the self-published version. You'll have to wait, but you'll be able to get a one eventually.

In the meantime, have you tried the app version? That's how I got hooked on the deck.

Thank you, I'll keep an eye out for both. I have enough decks for now, so even though I may not *want* to wait, it's probably best for my pocketbook!

Deoiridh

My Bonefire landed yesterday! I had to do an interview spread right away, of course. I love it, it's absolutely beautiful.

aquestionmark

I cannot shake the urge to trim the titles off of my Bonefire deck.

I find the double titles so distracting from this beautiful deck. I know I could trim the schiffer one when it is released but I really love the cardstock of the original deck and feel it would be perfect without the redundant titles at the bottom... I will think about it a bit more but I think I'm going to go for it!