Outlook Spread

Indigo Rose

This is a nice short read, but very helpful when trying to get a quick overview. This spread comes from Power Tarot by Trish MacGregor and Phyllis Vega.

----1------3----

-----2------4----

1) Outlook for the situation, event, or project

2) What/Who will help

3) What this will lead to

4) How you will feel about the outcome

bangbang

thanks

Seems great. Thanks a lot.

Simone

Yes, thanks

The spread seems very interesting, especially the meaning of the 4th card, how you will feel about the outcome. This seems to me an important point of view, as we will not necessarily always like what we get... :laugh:

Blessings
Simone

Indigo Rose

Re: Yes, thanks

Simone said:
The spread seems very interesting, especially the meaning of the 4th card, how you will feel about the outcome. This seems to me an important point of view, as we will not necessarily always like what we get...

....SO TRUE. It reminds me of the Serenity Prayer:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference. (unknown)

I see Tarot as a powerful tool in helping us do exactly that.

louiseb

very nice simple spread but now im really worried lol. i got these cards 8 cups rx 8 pentacles rx 10 cups rx 4 swords rx any ideas because im reading them as all negative and beside not getting my dream i am going to have big problems. Any one with suggestions please.

move2poetry

Hello all

I am so thrilled to be a part of this community. I'm a beginner and I've tried so many of the spreads many of you have shared with great results and guidance. Thank you all. I am looking forward to growing my intuition and gaining support from all you experienced intuits. Feeling blessed. :)

move2poetry

By the way, I tried this spread and had a really honest reading. Love this.