Energy Spread

Shadow Wolf

I finally tried my own spread with some surprising results.

I wanted a spread that would tell me the state of my own energy and what was influencing it.

Instead I got a spread telling me the state of my energy and where to focus it . It really was quite accurate for me. Tell me what you think.

4 1 5

1. The state of your energy

2,3,4 - Where you should focus your energy
(In that order)

5 - Outcome when you focus you energies as outlined in
2,3, and 4.

I hope it works for you as well as it did for me !!!

Shadow Wolf

I don't know what happened. When I hit the submit button ,
the spread changed.

The 1 should be in the middle, the 2 directly underneath, the 3 directly over the 1 , the 4 to the left of the 1 and 5 to the right of the 1. Hope this isn't too confusing.

Thanks !!

wavebreaker

You probably used spaces to indicate the different positions in the spread, but that doesn't work, unfortunately. If you use dots, it does work.

So I suppose it should look like this:

bec

great way to "stick the finger in the ground", I like it.

Can I please post it in Anjas Tarot under Mandala?

DeLani

question

Hi Wolf,
I have a question. I'm not sure what you mean by "where your energy is at." Like, is this a health spread? Or, what is it referring to?
Thanks!

Shadow Wolf

A health spread is not what I had in mind.

I guess you'd call it "Spiritual energy" or "Feminine Energy"

I've been feeling that my energy had been scattered lately.

What prompted the spread in the first place was being the only
female in a house with 5 males. I wanted to see what was influencing my "Female Energy" and what I could do about.

Instead I got a spread on what I should be doing to focus that energy.

Hope this helps to explain it .

Shadow Wolf

Bec, Yes, please post it there. I hope it can help others in my
situation. Knowing where to focus your energy is more useful that trying figure out what's influencing it.

I spent more time drowning in Testostrone, than trying to swim for the nearest shore. This spread showed me how close that shore actually was and how to avoid ending up in the same situation again !!!

I'm glad you liked it and please feel free to post it there.

Thanks !!!!

TemperanceAngel

Shadow Wolf said:
I finally tried my own spread with some surprising results.

I wanted a spread that would tell me the state of my own energy and what was influencing it.

Instead I got a spread telling me the state of my energy and where to focus it . It really was quite accurate for me. Tell me what you think.

Shadow Wolf, do you remember the cards you got and would you like tp post the reading, I am really interested, but understand if it is personal, OK?

XTAX

Shadow Wolf

I have to check and see if I wrote it down !!!

If I have it, I'll be happ to post it !!!!