Harsh Truths Spread

thepearlearring

great spread

This spread is just what I need as it is sometimes hard to see anything into the cards other than what you want to hear. Can't wait to try this spread!

starrystarrynight

Wow! This one really spoke to me in uncovering the fact that someone I was reading for wasn't being quite honest about the situation he wanted answers about. He couldn't understand why other readers he'd consulted couldn't seem to give him straight answers...of course, it turned out that he was the one with crooked upfront info!

HiddenLight

I really like this spread. It was really helpful and is straight to the point. Thank you for sharing it! :)

I did change the layout a little when I tried this spread though, in case anyone is interested:

*3****6*
1*2**4*5

Hope that's okay. :D

cfcatlover

I have to say this is the spread that brought me to this message board. It is my favorite spread because it both tells me what I want/don't want to believe, and what is really there. It has been the easiest to interpret and most helpful out of every other spread I've tried.

Thank you for this spread, Luminessence, it has helped me with many things in my life!

Take care,
Jenn

jlo

I'm definitely trying this spread later on. This is just what I read right now ! Badly need to know some harsh truths ! Thanks a lot for this :)

EnglishRose

Thanks for posting this spread. I've used it a few times and so far i've had very good results from it.
Sophie xx

Woo hoo, i just noticed its my 1000th post!:party: (I just felt i HAD to add that!)

Orb Weaver

I finally tried this spread last week. It was very enlightening. I fully intend to use it again. Thank you.

afrosaxon

WOW...good spread!! I tried it...very interesting insight.

Neil Fitz 2

I wonder...

HAY THAnks for the spread, i've got a COPY OF IT AND GONNA TRY IT OYUT LATER [I WIOLL REPORT BK 2 U]. I gave myself a celtic cross reading the othder day tog et some insight into why i'm still emotionally hurting over something two years ago, i'm interested to see how this spread will compare to it. Thanks :D

misskatie

this spread is awesome...it brought some clarity i really needed.