The Journey Oracle by Adrienne Trafford

SakuraFae

I stumbled on this Oracle while nosing around, did a search on the boards, but didn`t see anything mentioned yet. The release date is Mar 2011 on the Schiffer books site. I was wondering what others thought. What really drew me to it is the coloring book. Somehow I think sitting and coloring would give time to really sit and reflect on each card.

http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/book_template.php?isbn=9780764337833

Coloring book:
http://www.schifferbooks.com/newschiffer/book_template.php?isbn=9780764337840

autumn star

I just found this on amazon, and from what I have seen I am really tempted to order this deck, I feel really drawn to it. Does anyone have it? I can't seem to find much information about it :)

Dusk Till Dawn

I just got it, it is cute. I also got the coloring book, which has very large Drawings of all the cards. I like the little hinged box that comes with it, the cards shuffle well.The usual fine Schiffer Quality. A bit Girly for me though.

Essjay

I saw this on the Tarot Dame's blog and ordered it. it looks lovely. Will say more when it arrives.

autumn star

I saw this on the Tarot Dame's blog and ordered it. it looks lovely. Will say more when it arrives.

I haven't ordered it yet because I can't find many details about it - so I will be interested to know what your thoughts are :)

Essjay

I haven't ordered it yet because I can't find many details about it - so I will be interested to know what your thoughts are :)

I'll definitely post here once it arrives :) It's funny - this little deck has completely passed me by. If it hadn't been for Tarot Dame I wouldn't have ever known about it. I await my package from Book Depository!

VanillaLatte

Any feedback? :)

Aivli

Does anyone have or use this deck?

I'm bumping this thread up because I'm curious if anyone has any current info, opinions, etc of the Journey Oracle by Adrienne Trafford.

I've been interested in this oracle deck for a while, but i cant find very much info on it, and would like to know How do you like using and reading with them? How do you find the artwork? How does the deck feel physically (paper, coating, to shuffle, etc.) and also how does it feel to work with it energy wise, emomtionall, mentally, etc?

Any input is much appreciated; thanks in advance!