The Gilded Tarot Study Group proposal thread

Robin

ooh yea. i would be totally interested in this group

Osiris Darkmoon

I love this deck....I'll be stopping by and checking in with this group...if y'all don't mind. :)

bluepixie

anyone feel like studying this together again?

aquanesha

I just got the deck

bluepixie said:
anyone feel like studying this together again?
I would love to study it with some other people on here.

Valyria

I am new here and would like to join as well, if we can gather some people to revamp this thread again. Or shall we start a new thread?

Valyria

Crystelle

I also would like to participate... I wonder if we get enough people we might be able to get one of themoderators to set us up like the other decks. I know that this deck is fairly popular....

Crystelle

Mystic Leo

Would love to join in with this study group....just great!

majah kahlana

Hi all if anyone is still studying this deck I would just love to join in. I have been reading Tarot for about 7 years now but just got the Gilded last month, so I am fairly new to it. I have finally given up my Hanson-Roberts deck as my deck for personal readings and am currently doing all my readings with this deck. I'm addicted to the colors and feelings of the art on this deck. This deck has really inspired me in a lot of ways. I am currently working on stories for each card. An amazing thing in that I used to write alot of stories and poetry but due to alot of negativity from people close to me about my writing I gave it up. My DH is a little concerned as we recently had to add a new catergory to the budget... "writing supplies" lol.
Anyway hopefully this is still up and running. Looking forward to hearing everyones insights on this deck.

Sulis

majah kahlana said:
Hi all if anyone is still studying this deck I would just love to join in. I have been reading Tarot for about 7 years now but just got the Gilded last month, so I am fairly new to it. I have finally given up my Hanson-Roberts deck as my deck for personal readings and am currently doing all my readings with this deck. I'm addicted to the colors and feelings of the art on this deck. This deck has really inspired me in a lot of ways. I am currently working on stories for each card. An amazing thing in that I used to write alot of stories and poetry but due to alot of negativity from people close to me about my writing I gave it up. My DH is a little concerned as we recently had to add a new catergory to the budget... "writing supplies" lol.
Anyway hopefully this is still up and running. Looking forward to hearing everyones insights on this deck.

Hi Majah Kahlana,

Welcome to Study Groups :)

All of the groups in this forum are still up and running, if you want to start a thread or add to one of the old threads just jump in and go for it :)

Disa

Hi guys,

Your posts have encouraged me pick up the Gilded Tarot deck again. I think the time is right for me look at it more closely now. So, thanks for that. Also, thanks for your insight. I've seen so much here I didnt think about before.

cirom said:
The "melting embrace" was indeed my objective, but I must admit your point is a good one and is well taken, the poses could be interpreted mistakenly and seen as an unwilling struggle.

Oh well...you'll just have to trust me... she was definately not trying to get away :)

Regarding the lovers card. I got the impression she was leaning back in ecstasy. It never occured to me she would be trying to escape. Is she wearing a belly button ring? Cool

TC,

Disa