Pixie's Hidden Lenormand

Le Fanu

We have just heard that the first ones have been sent out... Some have already received theirs. I'm really looking forward to seeing mine (though I'm devoted to my IDS and nothing will take me away from it!)

but for those of you who have received it, here's the thread to post your reactions...

rif

Le Fanu said:
I'm really looking forward to seeing mine (though I'm devoted to my IDS and nothing will take me away from it!)

It's okay, Lenormand decks don't count as breaking IDS because they aren't another tarot deck. :)

Herzog

Received mine today... I think I finally found my Lenormand :D

Beautiful work... thoughtful images and really quite visionary.

Aulruna

Eagerly awaiting mine :D

I'm very excited about the Lenormand renaissance and the great new decks - I'm currently very devoted to my Melissa, but looking forward to working with Pixie's Hidden!

cardlady22

Mine is here too! But, I have multiple things to open, so I'm taking my time. :grin:
I'm keeping my label and postage stamp.

ETA: Where to begin? Even in broad daylight there is a transportation to a place out of This World and time. I can't wait to sit at a table with candlelight! My first reading will wait for this.

My deck is numbered 55. :thumbsup:

Le Fanu

HerzogIsGod said:
Received mine today... I think I finally found my Lenormand :D

Beautiful work... thoughtful images and really quite visionary.
ahh, herzog is here, my partner in the IDS, so if he's looking at his, I can look at mine! Mr Dodal won't feel betrayed.

MoonGypsy

i posted the following in "Advertisements", but i will also post what i wrote here, as it may be the better place. :D

Oh my, oh my, oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: i just received my deck and at the risk of sounding even more sappy than usual :p--it actually brought me to tears. Everything: the label on the package, the wrapping paper, the deck box, the LWB and of course--the incredible deck--was all done with so much loving purpose and dedication, that i feel truly honored to be among Pixie's 93!!!

Whoever hasn't received their package, yet--be ready to be wowed!

Edmund, dear, you have really done Pixie, A.E. Waite and Aeclectic Proud!

And special kudos to our Nicky D, Rana G [Ashtaroot], Molly and Janet Berres for their fabulous contributions to this praise worthy and history making project! :thumbsup: i bow to you all!!!

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsyxxx

Herzog

Le Fanu said:
ahh, herzog is here, my partner in the IDS, so if he's looking at his, I can look at mine! Mr Dodal won't feel betrayed.

Indeed... But only a peek :)

conversus

Edmund:

My copies of Pixie's Lenormand have just arrived and all I can say is WOW!!! What a wonderful achievement.

I love the size and colours and of course the careful choice of images. What a true treasure. I can't wait to get home to begin to get to know them!

Thank you and all who shared your project to bring to us such a marvelous gift.

I was especially moved by the advertisement paper!

CED

Lela

I got my Pixie today and it is FABULOUS! :D It's number 18 out of 93.

The whole package is perfect! From the paper it was wrapped in, which is reminiscent of those little novelty ads you would see in the back of an old newspaper, to the hand-made box which the deck comes in. And the cards, WOW! I just love how they feel and the colors are beautiful. Well done!

Thanks Edmund, you did a fantastic job!! Pixie would have been proud for sure.