Faery presence

geministar

Thank you Alissa, Jewel and Shikhs for your advice. After reading your posts I dont think I should really "try" with them because then they will probably go out of their way not to speak to me. LOL.

I have probably neglected them a bit since I brought my Druidcraft tarot so maybe its time to start again to do a daily draw with them and even work through the exercises.

When I got this deck I read through the exercises but didnt really do any of them. I think I did one or two of the exercises but I just couldnt wait to do my own thing and read about each of the cards. But now its time to change my approach with them I think :)

Jewel

geministar said:
I dont think I should really "try" with them because then they will probably go out of their way not to speak to me. LOL.
By the way ... that is a faerie experience all in and of itself :D

Jewel

memries said:
Hi Jewel. I don't mind telling you. I think the deck scared me. They seemed so ugly to me and not at all what I pictured.
I honestly think that working through the exercises will put your fears to rest as you get to know them. Some are a little scary at first, but once you get to know them you will like most if not all of them. The exercises on the favorite and least favorite cards will allow you to pin point what you like and what makes you uncomfortable about them.

Originally my least favorite card was the Soul Shrinker. I really thought he was ugly and creepy. Now he is one of my most favorite cards. If there is anything I can do to help out and support you in your efforts count me in :)

a_shikhs

Jewel said:
Obviously it was not your glasses missing, now wasssssssss it? ~giggles~ .... just kidding:p

Lol.. The faeries surely love hiding stuff.. :D

Jewel said:
As for the Fairy Ring, it is not one that will connect you to faeries in any way, and I would not recommend it for that purpose. Don't get me wrong I really like my Fairy Ring also, but it just is not an "interactive" deck.

I totally agree here. I find the Fairy Ring a little passive compared to the active froud faeries.. But actually isnt that weird. I mean after all faeries are faeries, right??? :confused: Just a thought.. ;)

Jewel

a_shikhs said:
But actually isnt that weird. I mean after all faeries are faeries, right??? :confused: Just a thought.. ;)
I disagree. Not sure how to explain it, but the Froud Faeries are a class all of their own.

a_shikhs

Jewel said:
I disagree. Not sure how to explain it, but the Froud Faeries are a class all of their own.

Hmmm... Actually I agree with you.. There is definately something magical and powerful about the Froud Faeries which the Fairy Ring lacks in a way. :)

Jewel

a_shikhs said:
Hmmm... Actually I agree with you.. There is definately something magical and powerful about the Froud Faeries which the Fairy Ring lacks in a way. :)
This is the best I can come up with, the Fairy Ring is a tool. The Froud Faeries are real.

celticnoodle

well, either I owe the fairies an apology or they did help me to find my ipod! i found it on friday--right before we were to go away for hte weekend--- yea!

funny thing is, I think I have looked in the bag I found it in, but cannot remember exactly if I did or not. So, either I did, and they put it back there and lured me to look there again, or I never looked there in the first place!

at any rate---i found it, and I'm happy, and I will play more music for the fairies anyway- during the day---just as a thank you. : )

Jewel

celticnoodle said:
well, either I owe the fairies an apology or they did help me to find my ipod! i found it on friday--right before we were to go away for hte weekend--- yea!
~giggles~ yeah I bet you looked in that bag several times. You don't owe them an apology, I am quite sure they were playing with you and had your ipod in safe keeping until you realized how neglectful of them you had been. That is how they do things! :)

Alissa

noodle, that is so typical in my house, I can't even tell ya.... ;)