The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

What deck are you using for your PDR?

Nina*

Hi KK :)

I'll be using the Anna K Tarot and my blog.

Gazel

Hello
I'm in too.
I'll be using The Alchemical Tarot Renewned.
It will be my 2009 study and reflection deck, and I'll use it for reading for my self only.

I'll be using my blog. There is a link in my profile pointing at it. Allthough it's a dk-domain, I'm writing in English. Sometimes I'll post the reading/reflections in the Your Readings Forum, with a link in this thread. I'll try to read once a week, if circumstances permit. That will be during the weekends. Mostly just three card spreads.

I'm waiting for the new book to accompany the deck to be released. Until that I'll use the study group here at AT for reference, since I'm not into this deck, allthough I know a little tiny bit about alchemy.

Gazel

firecatpickles

Welcome, Gazel :)

firefrost

Kilted Kat said:
firefrost and all,

Most artists are readily available for comment either here or an E-mail via their Web Sites. I would contact them and make sure you have permission to use their decks' images.

Usually they will allow it if you provide a link back to their Home Pages (sometimes not even that), but at least ask, I would say.

Thanks, KK - thought it better to ask - I'll email Karen.

Nina* said:
I think I'll join in too. Sounds like fun... AND managable.

Ooohh...I see you're using your Anna K - I'll watch that with interest - I'd love this deck but won't have any money to get it for some time.

Nina*

firefrost said:
Ooohh...I see you're using your Anna K - I'll watch that with interest - I'd love this deck but won't have any money to get it for some time.
It's really wonderful, Hils... I hope you'll be able to get it SOON! :heart:

Myrrha

This sounds perfect!

I want to make sure I understand though. We read with or reflect on the deck at least once per week. Readings can be for ourselves or others and can be posted in the Your Readings forum.

What about "reflections on the deck" though? Can we post those in the Your Readings forum?

I tend to always have one deck where, no matter what deck I use for a reading, I get out the cards of that chosen deck and look at them too. Right now it is the Thoth.

If I were to do this it would have to be either the Thoth or the Liber-T. I am also using the Babylonian Tarot quite a bit but am not sure it would be a good focus deck for a whole year. OTOH I've had more helpful and accurate readings with the Babylonian tarot than with the Thoth. So far, I've been using the Liber-T only for one card draws and study.

epvitale

PDR - Latest Post Is Up

Hey folks my latest submission is now available for viewing.

Enjoy

faunabay

OK, I think I've got my blog up and running. I've only posted a one card draw for now, but want to do a larger one soon. This is going to be fun!!! :heart: And yes, I am using my Merryday deck for this study.

firecatpickles

Myrrha said:
I want to make sure I understand though. We read with or reflect on the deck at least once per week. Readings can be for ourselves or others and can be posted in the Your Readings forum.
Yes.
Myrrha said:
What about "reflections on the deck" though? Can we post those in the Your Readings forum?
Presumably the reflection part comes after or during a particular reading. Just reply to your our Thread and provide you reflections there. I will keep track of your "Reflections" threads in Post #2 here.