zerner-faber tarot discovery kit

MardiGras

Zerner-Farber Tarot Discovery Kit

http://www.astroamerica.com/tarot/t-zerner.jpg

received the deck today with dvd kit and think it's a interesting addition to tarot.
enjoyable as well.

Number of cards in deck: 78

Measurements: 2.3 x 3.95 inches; or 58 x 100 millimeters. Smallish.

Back of card: Solid magenta with white border & zzz motif in center. Can be inverted.

Booklet included: Yes, 54 pages, 2.2 x 3.8 inches, 55 x 96 mm, by Monte Farber.i measure it as width 5.5cm by 9.5cm length.

Publisher: US Games. Printed in Hong Kong. quoted from tarot passages.

gold satin bag with logo on the front in purple

booklet 160 pages
and
dvd
*history of tarot
*story behind the major arcana from fool to the last cycle.
*what is tarot
*minor arcana cards to view and listen to
*major arcana
*grounding ritual
*vision quest

I haven't used the deck as yet but I have viewed the dvd and think it's great.
It's surreal in the way it's set out and found the meditations hypnotic.
all of the cards are explained in depth. I noticed the information was aimed at the subconscious when meditating today I started seeing the dvd in my mind and the cards too. the grounding ritual is great and very unique using the elements so I will be using that instead of my usual tree method of grounding.
I played the dvd on my ps2 and it made my mum feel sleepy as well. she actually said put the dvd in and sat looking at the cards.

I found it intriguing. it gives a story of the tarot from the fool to the final stages.

it's certainly unique and nicely presented. I am unsure of what style you would say it is in as they don't explain their choices for the cards.
I did have the alchemist kit with flip chart and dice but gave it away wish i still had it in my possession as it was fantastic very accurate.

as I am doing a intuitional tarot course using the cosmic deck losche. I can't work with them at the moment as I have to sleep with my deck under my pillow. need to put a post on cosmic.

MG

gregory

gregory said:
I have the deck, not the kit. I like it, but don't read with it so far.
Now I have the kit (dirt cheap) but haven't looked at it yet....

Briar Rose

I just have The Enchanted Tarot by them, and I *LOVE* it. The cards are beautiful and I always get an accurate reading. The book is beautifully written.

What is the DVD like on the Zerner-Faber cards? My cousin has thouse cards. They are much smaller and thinner than the Enchanted. What size are they with the DVD?

Sar

Hav you tried the kit? Do you find it interessting?

Mellifluous

I have it as well. It is very soothing. I played it specifically to help me get to sleep once. lol

I wish there was a way to get it to play through all the cards non-stop though, if you want. Maybe there is on a DVD player? I've only played it on the computer so far.

It comes with the smaller Zerner-Farber version of their deck.

The Enchanted Tarot was the only deck I had for years and years. :D It's so awesome and beautiful. :love:

You can check out their web site, for a bit of a sample of what the DVD kit is like. Choose a free tarot reading and you'll get to see an animated version of whatever card you draw.

MardiGras

yep I have membership to the zerner -faber site. for a year.

I haven't used the deck enough yet but it's still lovely as I have a osho zen now.