The Chariot

annica

Hello!

I did the Snapshot relationship spread and I got the Chariot in the position "What impression I give to the other part involved". What do u think that means?

Best regards Annica

Al Si'ra

i don't know if this is going to apply to you..

but chariot-people to me appear as strong willed individuals who are in control of their feelings and surroundings..they tend to hold back when necessary and move forward again when they think it is necessary..they might hold back their emotions under their tough shells so these people to others might appear as cold as a stone but it is not so..it is just that they do not like to show them to everyone after-all they would not want to see others see their weaknesses..they sometimes appear to me as fighters who use clever strategy to get what they want..they insist on their paths..and you won't see them easily give up..they have a path to follow and they will follow it..it is going to take a lot of strength to let them give you the reins..they wont..so in relationships these people might have hard time opening up or they might simply not compromise..this is what i understand from chariot-people :)

:love:
xx

Thirteen

Al Si'ra got it pretty much on the nose.

On the one hand, the other party *might* see you as someone who knows what they are doing and where they are going, as a person who will act and get things done, and motivate others to do the same. They may see you as someone with vision, control and direction and focus. The perfect person to get a project done or win a certain battle.

On the other hand they *could* see you as someone who is too focused, who only wants to succeed and is going to run over anyone and anything in their path getting there.

The Chariot is problematic like that. It really depends on whether the other side wants to see you favorably or not. If they do, then you're golden! You have made one hell of an impression on them and they will give you free rein (pun intended there) to do what you want, how you want and take things where ever you want to go.

On the other side, if they're leery of you, then they might see you as a loose cannon, as someone who's not going to be cautious or careful or compassionate, who's going to just charge ahead. A driver with their foot on the gas petal and innocent bystanders beware! In that case, their additude toward you might well be "Who does this person think they are?"

GoddessArtemis

Thirteen said:
...they might see you as a loose cannon, as someone who's not going to be cautious or careful or compassionate, who's going to just charge ahead. A driver with their foot on the gas petal and innocent bystanders beware! In that case, their additude toward you might well be "Who does this person think they are?"
Excellent summary, Thirteen.

I know someone whom I consider a Chariot mentality, and how you describe them fits: gas to the pedal, no care for other's feelings, as long as they are victorious/win and get where they want to go, the way they want to do it, the rest be damned. I've been run over by this person a few times, in fact. NOT fun. In this case, avoid negative Chariot drivers at all cost. No fun having your feelings trampled on...

GA

annica

Hello again..

and thankyou for your help. This card make sense to me now. :)