View Single Post
Citizen

squeakmo9 
Citizen

Step 12

Focus on 8 of Wands from Nefertari's Tarot

1) Recent past...an offering of atonement
2) An Obstacle...too much in a hurry, a need to reach conclusions/assumptions
3) Your strength...to move forward, leaving the past behind.

4) Q: What is my purpose in life?
Position: The best that can be achieved...

A: To work at listening more to the inner voice becoming the master of your own life.

5) Q: What do I need to know about buying this house?
Positions: My fears...

A: Best to take you time in making a decision to purchase. Not all has been revealed about history or condition of house.
Termites? Probably.

12:2
1)
Q:What do I need to look at in my life right now?
A:How to handle winning and losing with grace and a sense of humor.

rephrasing of question...
Q:How do you handle winning and losing with grace?
A:Good question...first if you can't say anything nice about someone, don't say it at all. Second, the less said, the better, and third, if all else fails keep your mouth shut and allow the other to show their true selves...and as Maya Angelou said..."when a person shows you who they are, believe them."

2)
RWS 5 of Swords
Choose positions from page 118 and apply to choosen card...

Self-Image: with a tendency toward insecurity, self image will take a beating. initial response bound to be apprehensive, full of self-doubt.

Known: What is known is that not all circumstance can be handled both quickly and gracefully. Given enough time, it is most important to forgive situation and more importantly, the self.

Next Step: To be more mindful when in relationships, don't lose the self. Never lose that easiness and laughter.

12:3

RWS deck

3 card spread...1-2-3
Card 1 is Purpose...2 of Swords
Card 2 is Issue...5 of Swords
Card 3 is Feeling...7 of Pents(rx)
So why the issue? What was its purpose? What feelings did I derive/learn?
That there are 2 sides to every story. most important not to be too judgemental, actual, please drop. I think dropping the judgement can be enlightening. So I was wrong, she was wrong, nobody's perfect. Do I still love her, of course I do, always will. That is my take on the Purpose, 2 of Swords. With the 7 of Pents(rx)...much too serious dearheart. Don't fret so much about results, about destination. Learn from the mistakes as from the triumphs, that's what life is all about.

Quint card (I know it was not asked, but what the hell)
Temperance
Need the balance and the ability to see all sides of a situation in conflict or argument. The challenge being to create something (solution) from two bullheaded folk.

Really enjoyed this step
Top   #7