View Single Post
Resident

armonia 
osho zen 5 of Fire: Totality

"Taling one step through life at a time, giving each step your complete attention and energy, can bring a wondrous new vitality and creativity to all that you do."

It is the taking things one step at a time that concerns me when you have to rely on others. What if they are not in step with you so to speak? I see this card closely connected to the Knight of Water: Trust. To be totally in the moment, to be that free, yet that dependent on others - that's a great deal of TRUST for me!! I guess I am not ready to run off and join the circus quite yet!

Maybe that's the whole message of this card: having the faith, and seeing just in the moment how you can acheive something if you are totally there and focused.

As a special education teacher, I am always telling students to "chunk" things - break things into do-able bits of work, and this is especially pronounced when students have to do group work, and really co-operate and contribute to a class project. This trapeze act is a good metaphor I will use with them in the future.
Top   #7