View Single Post
Citizen

Namaste 

Quote:
Originally posted by sagitarian
Oh my dear, your interpretations are in inspiration. That's the beuatiful thing about these cards, you don't have to have years of experience, all you have to have is an open heart willing to listen to their message. This is how we gain our experiences with the fae.

When I first got this deck, Topsie Turvets were my least favorite card...I hate how they're all twisted around, making faces and throwing their eyeballs at me and laughing histerically...they make me so mad, with their taunting and teasing. How you got the message you did from them, I will NEVER know...LOL, but thank your faeries (and thank you for sharing) this alternative message the topsies have to share. It helps me to expand my interpretation of them. And Penelope, my goodnesses, I never saw it before, but yes of course, art is inspired by where dreams come, artists "live in a dream world", and who better to inspire art and creativity then the faerie of dreams! Wow, thank you so much! I never noticed it before, I always thought she meant literally not sleeping enough, or nightmares, etc.

I really appreciate you sharing all of this, as it makes a big difference with how I see these two cards now...thank you!
Thank you, sag, for the grrreat spread which allowed the faeries to be so eloquent, and your very kind words. When I arrived this morning after being away for a few days, your post was a wonderful start to my day!

They are so wonderful these incredible beings. I can honestly say that the reading I did unravelled like a miracle before my eyes. I have never had such a reading experience.

I am happy that the faeries said what they said, and that it has helped you, dearest sag, in some way. To know that years and years of experience are not always needed, although very desirable, no doubt, puts those new to the faeries at ease, allowing for the heart to open more easily. I can say that this is true for me, at least. I feel the faeries accept me and are willing to help me at all times.
I think Brian and Jessica deserve my gratitude for having interpreted what the faeries told them so clearly and with so much insight, helping people like myself who are just entering into a relationship with these fae.
Top   #29