View Single Post
Citizen

Indigo Rose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxx
... Without relying on the books interpretation, i would say this is the card of mystics, magicians, and those in tune with natures vibrations. It calls for a simpler time long ago, and yet it beckons to a future so distant from now.

the message of the card: drop the illusion of time, it is all one in the end, never fight for the future, it comes soon enough.
Wow, talk about Synchronicity! I just started using this deck yesterday. I got it for Mother's Day. I hadn't gotten into this one much; other than a few readings. However, last night I pulled it out to do some meditational type reading.My question was on what direction I need to be going; spirituality was the key thing on my mind. I got this card XVIII Past Lives....it is really unique and threw me when I first looked at. I read the book and found the description quite fascinating.

Here is a quote from the book that accompanies it.
"...While it might be entertaining to fantasize about famous past lives, it is just a distraction. The real point is to see and understand the karmic patterns of our lives, and their roots in an endless repetitive cycle that traps us in unconsicous behavior. *The two rainbow lizards on either side represent knowing and not knowing. They are guardian of the unconscious, making sure that we are prepared for a vision that might otherwise be shattering. A glimpse into the eternity of our existence is a gift, and understanding the function of karma in our lives is not something that can be grasped at will. This is a wake-up call; the events in your life are trying to show you a pattern as ancient as the journey of your own soul." from OSHO Zen Tarot
Top   #2