Frouds faeries reading, need input on himself.

Adjustment

I have did a reading for my sister asked how a particular person feels about her, the card i draw was himself, a week later I did another reading for her asking the same question, got himself again. Is this card telling her that this person just want a physical relationship with her, or that feels an strong attraction toward her, i know this card has an strong male energy. I'm very new using this oracle, any other insight will be appreciatted.

BrightEye

i had this card in exactly the same context. i'm also completely nw to this deck, but i'd say it's not a negative card. it just means this person is attracted to your sister. isn't that a good thing? did you draw any other cards?

Adjustment

BrightEye said:
i had this card in exactly the same context. i'm also completely nw to this deck, but i'd say it's not a negative card. it just means this person is attracted to your sister. isn't that a good thing? did you draw any other cards?

I didn't draw any other card, I just decided to pull one card. You are right this person is very attracted to my sister, and it may be a good thing.

Disa

Hi, Tara.

I'm very new to this oracle, too. I've not read the meanings in the book because I've determined that too much book reading has cluttered my mind and I bought this deck specifically for intuitive purposes.

I'll just give my impressions of the card in general.

When I look at the card the first things that stand out to me are the lights. There are 3 sets of lights : in his heart, in his intuitive third eye, and in his head. To me, it seems body, mind, and spirit are coming together to form a very honest and well grounded conclusion. I don't get the feeling that this card represents any one who is purely based in the physical realm. It looks to me like he is guided by his heart, his intuition and his logic.

I hope some of this makes sense to you.

I'd be interested to hear what aspects of the card lead you to ask the question: Is this card telling her that this person just want a physical relationship with her, or that feels an strong attraction toward her?

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to look at the deck again. I really do love it.

Disa

BrightEye

in the reading i did i had himself on one side, the bright goddess (is that her name?) on the other, and the singer of chalices in the middle. i think it just meant male and female energy combining to create something rather nice. i took the singer of chalices to be something similar to the suit of cups in tarot.

also himself and the bright goddess strike me as kind of major arcana - the god and the goddess in wicca, the male and female principle of the universe, who unite in the sacred marriage. you might get a negative idea because the horned god is often seen as devil in pagan-themed decks such as the druicraft of the legend arthurian. but i don't think he's a negative fella at all.

majah kahlana

Well, I hope my interpretation doesnt confuse the issue even more but despite what the book says about Himself... well I get the feeling of selfishness or being turned inward all the time. Always thinking of "Himself" first. But thats just my take.

sagitarian

sorry if this is late...

In this reading, I'm positive Himself showed up to represent this guy in having very powerful, very honest feelings of love and passion towards your sister. Hearing about the other cards involved in this reading, I would see it as, for a very powerful reason, beyond what we can understand in this realm, these two people are meant to be together, (it's their karma) wether it be for long or short term. They will experience a very powerful love between the two of them, equally shared in power and strength with their mind, body and spirit.

I hope this helped and it wasn't too late.

Sage