Lenormand Obsession

Rhinemaiden

Thanks, Chronata... can't wait for the second edition...it sounds perfect. :heart:

nicky

The attempt to make boxes by hand...really didn't work well at all.
So now there are tuck boxes being mailed to me this week.

Also have the lwb of Lenormand Minute Meanings written but not completely formatted yet!

cant wait :)

xoxoxoxx

Little Hare

Cmon guys! lets get this second edition sold out just as quickly for our beloved Chronata! She puts in so much time and effort for us

Pimp it out people ;) Post to your twitter, FB, etc. etc.

Lets help our lovely chronata out

:love:

yaraluna

hi Chronata
do you still have any Lenormand left? or are there any more coming up soon?

Bob Hollister

Just a quick update that I didn't know where else to put it, because I'm not a 'regular' member here: Robyn's mom broke her ankle yesterday, so Robyn is on her way down to help her. She'll be out of communication for a couple of days.

Also, we're close to getting enough preorders to make this deck, but we're not quite there yet!

MoonGypsy

Just a quick update that I didn't know where else to put it, because I'm not a 'regular' member here: Robyn's mom broke her ankle yesterday, so Robyn is on her way down to help her. She'll be out of communication for a couple of days.

Also, we're close to getting enough preorders to make this deck, but we're not quite there yet!

Oh Bob! i am so sorry to hear that! Please tell Robyn i am sending lots of love and energy that her mom recovers well without any complications. Also, i sent her a PM a little while ago to let her know i received my goody package yesterday and i love everything. Thanks!

All the best with Bright Blessings,
MoonGypsy xxx

And to everyone else, c'mon those who missed out on the first edition of the Minute Lenormand pre-order! If you truly want one, pre-order now. Robyn needs a minimum in order to print these! :love: Please don't disappoint our dear girl!

http://tarotgoodies.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3076818

flying black kat

Bob:

Thank you for the information. I hope Robyn's Mom gets better soon. My prayers and healing thoughts go out to her and Robyn.

I can think of better ways to get a vacation. (LOL) (Joke)

Please take care.

Kathy

Little Hare

Lots of love and light to you all. Here's to a speedy recovery.

:love:

tarotlyn

:heart::) Bob and Robyn, so sorry to hear about Robyn's mom's broken ankle :(
Just a twisted ankle is so horrible, and i can't even imagine a broken one! :bugeyed:

Robyn, you are such a sweet daughter to go there to care for her...

...i am sending prayers and positive vibes her way :heart: and to you and your husband, Bob.

:heart: Blessings of Healings and Comfort
Lyn

:heart:@ everyone: MoonGypsy is right...'we need to help Robyn'
Please see post #107 to pre-order Robyn's wonderful Lenormand deck...