The Frankendecken's Progress

Le Fanu

Our glorious Frankendecken; The Tarot of the 78 Spares is now completed and is about to head off on it's journey, wending its way over yonder horizon and around the globe, crossing oceans, deserts, over the hemisphere and back again. Below is a list of the collaborators and the order in which they will receive it.

Each participant should keep the deck for 7 days from the date you receive it. This may sound short but remember, there are 35 of us, add on the time which poor Frankendecken spends sitting in the dark in Post Office deposits, waiting for trains, planes and automobiles, and it all adds up.

The order;

Le Fanu: Portugal sent! 12/05/10
Oddity: Sweden sent! 21/05/10
Aulruna: Germany sent! 04/06/10
Cat*: Germany sent! 14/06/10
gregory: UK sent! 24/06/10
Lillie: UK sent! 02/07/10
WendyWu: UK sent! 10/07/10

nicole_: Singapore sent! 24/07/10
zan_chan : Japan sent! 09/08/10

Brigid: Australia sent! 05/09/10
nisaba: Australia sent! 15/09/10
rhombchick: Australia sent! 24/09/10
Solandia: Australia sent! 05/10/10

Alta: Canada sent! 26/10/10

aurarcana: USA sent! 08/11/10
cardlady22: USA sent! 18/11/10
Celice: USA sent! 30/11/10
FaireMaiden: USA sent! 24/12/10
Chronata: USA sent! 04/01/11
emmsma: USA sent! 14/01/11
faunabay: USA sent! 25/01/11
jcwirish: USA sent! 04/02/11
lark: USA sent! 12/02/11
Mimers: USA sent! 05/03/11
morticia monroe: USA sent! 18/03/11
nicky: USA sent! 29/3/11
photokat: USA
Fire Cat: USA
iceclone: USA

Pending for;

Elven: Australia
Rasa (Uruguay/Canada until November)

(a couple of members have volunteeered not to participate in this part of the journey. I have respected their wishes. Anyone else who wishes not to be included please let me know by PM.)

If you do not agree with the order, for logistical, geographical reasons, decide upon the order you think would be better and let me know by PM.

Each time the deck arrives, each time you send the deck on and the person to whom you have sent the deck, all need to be posted here. The above list will be then updated with each departure and arrival.

Le Fanu

Please post in this thread when you receive the deck and also when you send the deck on.

This thread is ONLY for the progress of Frankendecken.

Post here also if you cannot contact the person who you ought to be sending to or if you haven't heard from the person you were expecting to hear from. Post here and let me know by PM too.

If you are going to be away, let the person who is before you know, so that the mailing order can be changed. If there is a sudden unforeseen disaster, let us know!

And one last thing;

Before sending on, please put the cards in order. Just for politeness' sake and to make it less "chaotic" for when the next recipient gets it and is going through the deck enjoying it.

I plan to post the deck to Oddity early next week.

Le Fanu

Sent to Oddity at noon today! (12/05/10)

Oddity

The dear little monster arrived here today! (14/05/10)

Oddity

Sent to Aulruna today, early afternoon. (21/05/10)

Aulruna

Arrived at Aulruna's lair - 27/05/10

Aulruna

Dispatched to Cat* 04/06/10

Cat*

Arrived at Cat's on 07/06/10. :)

Cat*

Shipped to gregory 14/06/10. Safe travels, Frankie!

Rasa

a snag in the plans!

I have decided to go back to Canada for a few months, and so with the current order of things, will not be in Uruguay when the Frankendecken is scheduled to arrive here.

I will be going to Canada in July sometime, and returning to Uruguay in probably mid-November.

I'm not sure what this would do for my part of Frankie's journey... perhaps I can be tucked in before Alta, assuming I am still in Canada at the time, or maybe I could be bumped to the end, and have the deck come to Uruguay after the USA, when I will certainly be back here?