The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

sapienza

I've found time to post another reading in my blog. It seems that I'm actually using the Hanson-Roberts deck now. This hasn't been a conscious choice, but my interest in the Celtic Wisdom has waned to the point of non-existance and the Hanson-Roberts (not a deck I particularly like) is speaking loud and clear to me just now (shouting really) so I figure I'll run with that for the time being. Funny how decks sometimes choose us isn't it?

ETA...am still including comparisons to the Celtic Wisdom so far.

autumnsdaughter

I just found this- is it too late for me to join the fun?

*makes sad puppy dog eyes*

If not, I'll bring along Llewellyn!

Promise

I don't think it's too late to join at all!

The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned. Of course, KK may come along and smack me on the head with a rolled up newspaper.

Welcome!

pangolin

autumnsdaughter said:
I just found this- is it too late for me to join the fun?

It would be great to have another participant. I agree with Promise -- the more the merrier.

autumnsdaughter

Woo hoo!

Good thing too, as I just spent the last half hour putting together a new blog- lol.

So now I have to add all y'alls blogs to my bloglines thingie. This is gonna be fun! :D

sapienza

Welcome autumnsdaugter and please forgive me if I don't get to comment on your blog regularly. I'm a bit time poor just now. I hope you find the PDR rewarding.

Jyscal

Welcome to all the new people great to have you guys here. Ill also be adding week fours reading to my blog by the end of the day. Keep well all!

firecatpickles

How did I miss it?

Welcome, autumnsdaughter.

faunabay

I'm just curious about something. Since this is my first blog.

Why do alot of you have the approval function turned on in your blog? Have you gotten strange comments from people? Or are you just being careful?

The reason I'm asking is I haven't had any weird comments, but wonder if I should go ahead and approve everything anyway. (shrug)

Promise

The reason I always kept the approval feature turned on was because when I used to blog on wordpress, there were horrible issues with those automated spambots. It's very annoying to see how many of the comments were "caught" and labeled as spam, but it's even more annoying if they all wind up on your public comments and you have to delete each one!

With my PDR blog, though, I don't worry about approving comments. I figure most of my readers will be you guys, and I want to hear what you all have to say. :heart: