Eight
Mother
Son

Wands
Six
Son
Mother
Father

Please let the Tarot Study Groups moderator know by private message when a new thread is started in this group.

Butterfly76

I have a question and if its been asked before i apologize. The yes/no feature on the court cards..... the two swords.... how do u interpret them? On some cards both point up or down or to the side or one points up and the other points down. Do i come up with my own interpretation or is there a set meaning of what each symbolizes? Thanks in advance.

prk001

Hi Butterfly76,
Welcome to the Quest Study Group.
According to the creator of the deck, the swords will be interpreted as follows:

1) Both swords pointing upwards - YES
2) Both swords pointing downwards - NO
3) One pointing Up & the other pointing Down - Maybe
4) Both pointing towards Right - The answer lies in Future
5) Both pointing towards Left - The answer lies in the Past.

The following thread links all the discussions relating to the Quest Tarot deck.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25233
In one of the discussions linked in this thread, people have already discussed about this yes/no & other features. I don't remember exactly which thread it is, but it is linked in this thread. You can go through these threads whenever you find time. In some of the discussions, you will find even Joseph Martin(the creator of the deck) giving his views/opinions about the deck.

L&L
RK

Tabby

Can't Wait To Get My Quest Tarot

I can't wait to get my Quest Tarot. I ordered it last night, now it is a matter of time of getting here. Everything I have read and seen about the Quest Tarot has me very impressed and I think it will help me to expand my knowledge of the Tarot in general.
I have already read posts about the Quest Tarot in the Study group and I think it is neat it has a study group,

MysticHermit

Re: Can't Wait To Get My Quest Tarot

StormsNeverLast said:
I can't wait to get my Quest Tarot. I ordered it last night, now it is a matter of time of getting here. Everything I have read and seen about the Quest Tarot has me very impressed and I think it will help me to expand my knowledge of the Tarot in general.
I have already read posts about the Quest Tarot in the Study group and I think it is neat it has a study group,
Hi StormsNeverLast,
Welcome to the forum and the study group.
You will definitely like this deck. It helped me immensely in my interest and joy of learning tarot. The cards grow on you. I had learned a great deal from the discussions in this study group apart from the book that comes with this deck.
Thanks,
MysticHermit

Dankinia

I have just started using this deck and look forward to going over the past decussions you have had on the cards so far to help me gain some insight on them.

Satori

Hello Quest Fans,
I just picked up the Quest deck and book in trade with Brennamor. It is a fascinating deck. I admit I was quite thrown by the people being so mechanized looking, but after reading why the creator did it, I'm warming up to the idea. I have not done a reading with it yet, and want to, but did try the word creation feature, and had moderate success with it.

I will be popping in and out of the study threads, and hope that is okay. I seem to be studying several decks right now.....

Sillanza

Whew!

So glad to see this group back. I ordered my Quest right before the great hack-attack, and thought I was losing my mind when the group went AWOL.

You'll see lots of posts from me -- I've been holding it all in! I've done several readings with the Quest, and it's wonderfully evocative and lovely to behold. I have had minimal success with both the spelling features and the yes/no features.

SilentBreeze

Hi everyone. I'm new to the boards. I've had the quest tarot for around half a year. And I really love this deck. It's really nice to find a place to talk about it.

Heia

Hey!
I've finally received my Quest deck in the mail.
With 296 pages of information! I just want to hear from you guys how you think the cards work with the Kabbalah, runes and all. Are you satisfied with it? I must say I liked it very much and I've tried a couple of spreads and they seem very accurate.
Love to hear from you.
HEIA