Queen of Wands?

MusicalPisces

I did a relationship spread on me and my boyfriend and got Queen of Wands for problem in the relationship to be aware of...I was wondering what this card means to you, when it's not talking about a person? I have a hard time with court cards when they don't stand for an actual person...please help!

PAMUYA

wow Queen of Wands for problem in the relationship to be aware of..., not another person? or persons? are you sure?., perhaps wanting another person, someone who is really turning him on. Likes to look at other women. Engery is strong to be the center of attention, likes to flurt.

KMilliron

I always felt as though the Queen looked superior, or emotionally distanced. I'm not great at court cards either, sorry.

Thirteen

Drama. Remember that Wands are about passions running high, about hot tempers, and--in full agreement with Pamuya, wanting to be the center of attention, the star of the show.

Given that this is a Queen, I'd agree very much with Pamuya that Diva-ish behavior might be the problem. Being dramatic, temperamental, flirtatious; giving into passions and acting on them without consideration of how the other person might feel about that.

minrice

Oh yes, I agree! Control, temper, ego, not wanting to admit when you're wrong, not fighting fair, that kind of thing. Of course he could also be thinking that you are the unreasonable, out of control, tempermental one.

MusicalPisces

Thank you for your imput everyone, I appreciate it :)

KMilliron said:
I always felt as though the Queen looked superior, or emotionally distanced.
Emotionally distant might make sense...I tend to be emotionally disconnected sometimes when I'm upset about something and that can often cause us problems...I'm pretty sure it's not a person. I mean maybe it's me being naive, but I really don't think so. He doesn't really have a flirtacious personality and he honestly doesn't like to be the center of attention at all...The card was reversed though. Would that make a difference? I usually don't use reversed cards because they confuse me (since I'm just starting out) but maybe that would make a difference here...

minrice said:
Of course he could also be thinking that you are the unreasonable, out of control, tempermental one.

Sorry, I originally posted at the same time as you so I had to edit it minrice! This is interesting though...hadn't thought of that. This is def something I will think about.

KMilliron

I just kinda switch every reading. Sometimes I'll be like, yeah this is totally reversed, and some readings I'll read them all as though reversals don't exist.

It's all about gut feelings.

Om_Vanya

Thats a tricky position to decipher when it comes to his queen. Sometimes I see the Queen of Wands representing someone who takes charge and divies out chores to get the job done...maybe there is an imbalance when it comes to sharing the leading role. Is someone being to controling or dictating?

WalesWoman

KMilliron said:
I always felt as though the Queen looked superior, or emotionally distanced. I'm not great at court cards either, sorry.
This queen... hardly. She is the most passionate of the queens and the most volatile. She is strong, confident and sure her way is the best way... she might appear to be aloof at times, but it's more due to self preservation and protection than actuality... she's part pussycat and part lioness... mess with her and you can't be sure which one will come out hissing, spitting and scratching.

This could present a problem in a relationship. The other thing I'd see as a problem is she can't delegate worth a hoot and insists on doing just about everything herself because she knows if she wants it done right (her way) then she has to do it... which makes everyone around her feel inadequate sometimes. She would never do that to anyone on purpose, because she is very warm and loving and loves to be needed. She needs to be needed I think and might need to make people feel dependent on her. She also might be so busy taking care of everything that she really doesn't have time to spend enjoying the people and things most important to her and she can't say no to a challenge or request for help. She can't let anyone down if it might tarnish her image... so she burns up and burns out if she isn't getting enough down time or... adulation, praise, gratitude and encouragement.

I can see how that could create problems in a relationship too.

KMilliron

Haha thanks for clearing that up. Court cards still give me newbie nightmares... >.<