Tendril: Their Will Be Dreams

Ryan

Re:

‎+O+ Re the ANIMA and ANIMUS: The powerful sexual haze of confused fantasises, desires, lust encloses the figure who is deaf or blind to their own projections, to their own involvement in their psychic functions, obscuring the Anima and the Animus from being properly perceived... the context of the nature of the Anima and Animus is not shown here, but what blocks it, what prevents it, what clouds its judgement and selects a vampire instead of a muse. There is magic to shut down one's projective field [black sexual magic] to help the individual withdraw their projections from others in order that they see clearly to manifest their ultimate anima or animus in the flesh... this is an imperative demand of the Sinister path find and work with a partner or to manifest one for the same... +O+

Ryan

A vs A

+O+ The two cards are designed to face each other with new meanings arising from joining them. +O+

Attachments

• Anima vs Animus.jpg
    Anima vs Animus.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 131

Ryan

Etc

+O+ The psyche can be a terrible place... but what tremendous power archetypes have - considering that the only reason people adopt such archetypes is not because they are universal but because they are human-centred [egocentric] and because that is all that is available to choose from... creating [by finding] new archetypal energies and imagery can affect others into adopting new evolved archetypes to the point of critical mass. We are considering making Tendril available far more cheaply than our previous releases to saturate the satanic/occult world with these archetypes.

If the imagery is powerful enough, and the resonance strong enough, a tarot deck can cause alchemical changes to occur in a large amount of minds. +O+

Ryan

+O+ I think my Tarot may be scaring some people. *s*

Penthasilia

+O+ I think my Tarot may be scaring some people. *s*

LOL- I love it! And have been greedily looking at the pictures as they have been posted. ;)

Do you happen to have a bigger picture of the anima/animus one that you last posted?

:D

Ryan

Re: etc

+O+ Nice of you to notice... the thing with Tendril is that we do not want it revealed right away nor anyone to take the images from it and pirate the deck before it is finished - hence we are only sharing unfinished sketches, fragments of notes and the philosophy behind it with only one card shown in full to illustrate the painted version.

I would love to reveal all - but regretfully this seems the only way to work these days - but I am now on the 8th card of 28 so Tendril is likely to be finished before the year is out at this rate. Meanwhile I am considering whether to draw a "Minor Arcana". This is likely to be my last tarot as I cannot see myself drawing another in 10 years time when I am 43 so I am not taking the decision lightly. Thank you, btw, to those of you keeping tabs on the project, for your support. +O+

Ryan

tmw

+O+ I will post a sketch of the THE MIND WAR soon. +O+

Ryan

+O+ THE MIND WAR will perhaps be the first Tarot card to [among other things] openly depict the link to paedophilia by the priestly caste of the Catholic Church.

Ryan

tmw

+O+ Proto-sketch of THE MIND WAR. +O+

Attachments

• the mind war proto 001.jpg
    the mind war proto 001.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 132

Ryan

The Mind War

+O+ A more refined and almost final sketch. Many secrets hidden in this one...

Attachments

• The MIND WAR sketch 001.jpg
    The MIND WAR sketch 001.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 131