Four of cups as feelings

kuguinha

So, I think this card shows that:

- you are a boring person to the other person and he doesn't want to be close to you.

- the other person is so locked up in his own thoughts about a disappointment in love that he doesn't see that you are there for him.

Opinions? :)

Marcia959

Sometimes when you have too much of something you don't value it any more.

Also, you may mistake what's offered to you as being just the same as what you've always had. What if it's really wonderful and you ignore it?

Are you so overwhelmed with feelings that you are numb?

Just some possibilities.

kuguinha

So maybe he's too blind too see the person next to him? Why he's ignoring the forth cup. Well, maybe he's afraid to know what's inside the forth cup.

rwcarter

Feelings as in one person's feelings for another? one person's feelings about another? how one feels in general? "feelings" is way too vague.

Rodney

Fostha

kuguinha said:

- you are a boring person to the other person and he doesn't want to be close to you.

- the other person is so locked up in his own thoughts about a disappointment in love that he doesn't see that you are there for him.

Comfortably numb is what comes to mind. R.W Image tends to make me think of someone nursing hangover, I like your first take too though.:)

kuguinha

rwcarter said:
Feelings as in one person's feelings for another? one person's feelings about another? how one feels in general? "feelings" is way too vague.

Rodney

feelings as how the person sees you.

YDM42

Self Absorbed

PAMUYA

kuguinha said:

This person is more worried or thinking about someone or something else to worry about you. This person is not there emotionally for you, this person is not able to give to you what you want. This person is self absorbed, meaning just thinking of their needs. That is what I see in this card.

Fostha

PAMUYA said:
This person is more worried or thinking about someone or something else to worry about you. This person is not there emotionally for you, this person is not able to give to you what you want. This person is self absorbed, meaning just thinking of their needs. That is what I see in this card.
Me too.So there you go. Really no need to go all round the house just trying to understand feelings for anyone here was there,the guy aint exactly got a pokerface has he. :)

chrissydogz

i see it as either emotionally distant,lost in his/her train of thought,exhausted,down in the dumps,not caring or just too busy doing his/her own thing.