Finding your soulmate spread

rcb30872

I have used your spread, and posted it here
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=43308
I have had great response, and people are posting their's as well asking me for an interpretation. You have really come across a very popular spread.

Well done.

Bec

EnglishRose

Thanks for posting this spread. I've copied it down but i might change it a bit, i might include a timing question about when the querent will meet their soulmate. (using the aces) I do really like the spread though and am looking forward to trying it out later today.
All the best,
Sophie

mystic_smiles

thank you! this spread is so helpful - i will definitely be using this soon.

whyme

cn :)

i tried the soulmate spread i hope i did it right b/c im new at this (moving up) sort of speak. i was really impressed with my reading the last card to me was confusing The Chariot. but somehow i will figure it out, im taking notes and learning so soon or a later i will get it. thanks for the imformation to the spread on how to do this it was helpfull.

theresa

le fey

The Chariot as advice? "Move - don't wait around passively for something to happen. Take the reins in your own hands, and meet people/talk to the person you're interested in instead of waiting for them to find you."

The Chariot is about taking control of your own destiny as well as commenting on transportation issues - maybe you'll meet someone while commuting? Carpooling or traveling on the subway? Or developing a pen pal or email relationship (where your messages will travel to the other person). The more actively you do something - anything - to creat opportunities to meet and get to know people, the higher your odds that one of the people you meet will be the one you're looking for.

whyme

thanks

very well said i got it now and its funny b/c i have a e-mail friend that is starting to go somewhere and he is in north carolina 4 hours from virginia beach. which is also funny that he was going to come visit me but hes car had issues and cant make it. we talk almost everyday over the phone for hours at a time we know what we look like but i have decided to travle to him in the next couple of weeks. thank you for the information im writting this down im my book.

sevenchild

Reversals - a little confused!

Hey there -

What do you do with the reversals? Do you read into their 'reversed' meaning, or turn them upright?

xo.

Cheers and thanks for a great spread!

PulchraElectri

great spread

I did this spread and got a little confused on how to read the first and second cards. I put it in the your readings forum under find your soulmate readin, i need some clarification please help. Can anyone help with some clarifications on how to better read these cards and how to relate them to their positions?

PulchraElectri

wonderful spread

I have used this spread on myself and learned that I have two soulmates :) My gay best friend. And my boyfriend. I have also used this spread for several clients of mine and its been spot on. It has even given me a rough physical image of the soulmate to go by. For example, I did a reading for one client and her soulmate was the Knight of pentacles. I see this man as being a dark chocolate skin color. When I mention this to the client, she is amazed because she will only date dark skinned men. I love how accurate this is. Great Job!

Sonia Doris

Hey C.N.! Wow, I found this old thread and this amazing spread. Thanks!! ^^