Forest Creatures Tarot

trzes

Size mini versions - 60*100mm (will be available within 15 days)
Size of standard and deluxe edition 80*130mm.

Thanks for the info. So standard size really is standard, but slighly broader.

David-Johnson

I have a few coupons to discount. For you it interesting?

gregory

NOW you tell me (mine arrived today.) Do I get a refund ? :D

It IS a shame you actually spelled the name of your studio wrong - torocco studio - on the box... But the cards are lovely. Large, but not very large, and really nice stock.

David-Johnson

NOW you tell me (mine arrived today.) Do I get a refund ? :D

It IS a shame you actually spelled the name of your studio wrong - torocco studio - on the box... But the cards are lovely. Large, but not very large, and really nice stock.

Hello!
I'm sorry. The boxes with misprint wrongly fell to the common party. We noticed it too late. In total 8 such boxes with instructions were sent. We compensate necessarily it by very good discount to our new product. Individually for you. ;)
wneoS7s.jpg

rylla

Hello!
I'm sorry. The boxes with misprint wrongly fell to the common party. We noticed it too late. In total 8 such boxes with instructions were sent. We compensate necessarily it by very good discount to our new product. Individually for you. ;)
wneoS7s.jpg

Is this a new deck? I'm VERY interested! Is it RWS or Marseilles style?

David-Johnson

Is this a new deck? I'm VERY interested! Is it RWS or Marseilles style?

Yes, we are working now above this deck. In the base style will be RWS, but I will add my style.

gregory

Hello!
wneoS7s.jpg
OOH - OK - 50% off just for me ? })

I don't actually mind the box (and LWB); I think it's funny ! But if someone else tried to order by using those words in google, you and they might lose out. Only 8, though ? WOW I'm special !

Are you the artist of the Forest Creatures - it doesn't say anywhere on the deck or the book. !

rylla

OOH - OK - 50% off just for me ? })

I don't actually mind the box (and LWB); I think it's funny ! But if someone else tried to order by using those words in google, you and they might lose out. Only 8, though ? WOW I'm special !

Are you the artist of the Forest Creatures - it doesn't say anywhere on the deck or the book. !

Gregory- don't scare me! There is going to be ONLY 8 decks of the one posted under that link you were given here? Hope I am misinterpreting!

ETA :confused::confused::confused: