Your experiences with the Astrological attributions of the Court Cards.

WolfyJames

I have noticed Terrapin that you have nothing good to day about fixed signs:

From Wkipedia:

In Astrology, Fixed Signs are associated with stabilization, determination, depth and persistence. They are powerful and willfull in all they do, often achieving much more than the other two qualities. On the other hand, they are also inflexible, rigid, stubborn, opinionated and single-minded. These traits are often paired with the need to be considered "right": they will ruthlessly fight on behalf of their beliefs, regardless of any contrary beliefs. Only during moments of importance or necessity would they consider changing an opinion.

They are the most stable signs compared to mutable and cardinal signs.

And beside, from my life experience, 99% of people who complained about my stubbornness were manipulators who wanted me to do things not good for myself.

Terrapin

I have noticed Terrapin that you have nothing good to day about fixed signs:

From Wkipedia:

In Astrology, Fixed Signs are associated with stabilization, determination, depth and persistence. They are powerful and willfull in all they do, often achieving much more than the other two qualities. On the other hand, they are also inflexible, rigid, stubborn, opinionated and single-minded. These traits are often paired with the need to be considered "right": they will ruthlessly fight on behalf of their beliefs, regardless of any contrary beliefs. Only during moments of importance or necessity would they consider changing an opinion.

They are the most stable signs compared to mutable and cardinal signs.

And beside, from my life experience, 99% of people who complained about my stubbornness were manipulators who wanted me to do things not good for myself.

Thanks Wolfy James for a balance that may have been lacking in my description of fixed signs. I'm a Taurus myself and absolutely treasure my own stubbornness at times! Totally agree with what you've said.