SUN AND MOON TAROT POCKET...in a TIN

greatdane

For SUN and MOON TAROT FANS....a pocket in a tin is in the works and should be out by the end of the year.

Just giving you a heads up :).

cbiz83

Squeeeeeeeee. It's such a lovely deck!

AnemoneRosie

I'll start putting money aside.

greatdane

Well, it's coming, CBIZ83 and ANEMONEROSIE!

I will update as I find out more, but it's in the works and looks like we will have before the end of year. In..a...tin :)

strings of life

YESSSSSSSSS!

strings of life

This warrants a double post. I trimmed my original copy and traded it for another deck since I knew I could always trim another copy. Us trimmers think like that :laugh:. But with a pocket-in-a-tin option, I can have smaller cards without having to do any of the work myself!

This is a great reading deck, GREAT.

greatdane

so happy you're happy, Strings Of Life!

What I know right now, is it's been decided and unless something really changes, it will be out before end of year. Can one ever have too many pocket decks in tins? :)

jema

oh i might want that one! Been looking at that deck so many times, got it in the shopping basket then clicking it away for something else. But it does seem like a really nice deck!

Alta

I am the same Jema but that tin mini might just push me over. :)

greatdane

Just something about pocket size in TINS, Alta :)

There are decks I have in regular and pocket size. I do NOT have a big collection, just get what I want, BUT I love I can get some in different sizes and the TIN is SUCH a selling point for me, as I don't like leaving them in boxes. For my regular size, I have custom cases made, but it's SO handy to have the tin to keep the pocket one in and is convenient to drop into my bag.

I have a feeling the SUN AND MOON pocket will sell well.