Prisma Visions Tarot Deck- Third Edition

lantana

As with most things in tarot as in everything I guess this is just a matter of preference...I absolutely LOVE my Gift card!!! I think the Strawberries card (which I don't have) is also pretty, but the Gift card is lovely and works great in readings.

Don't worry Raven, you're not the only one! I think I like this card the most of the three because it fits the majors so well, and as I said earlier I just looove the majors in this deck. But of course, to each their own.

BeyondtheVeil

Peachess

Glitter? I hadn't even thought of that! I will definitely consider altering my hated "Gift" card. If I used permanent markers, I could probably even draw a strawberry on top :D brilliant idea! I do love the minor arcana very much, so this could be an opportunity to reconnect with the deck.

Bling makes everything better!! :thumbsup:

I think it will definitely give your deck that little something that you are wanting. My glitters just arrived for my Chakra Lenormand Deck and I can't wait to see the them finished.

Let me know if you bling your Gift card. I hope that you love it!

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Dogs&Coffee

I have the first two editions of PV and have been waffling about edition 3.... the only change is the bonus card, but I do love the deck.... oohhhhh I don't know what to do....

BeyondtheVeil

I have the first two editions of PV and have been waffling about edition 3.... the only change is the bonus card, but I do love the deck.... oohhhhh I don't know what to do....

Well take this with a grain of salt as I have been bitten by the Tarot Bug. :) lol Really! It's been interesting, but I'm finding some awesome decks!

BUY IT! :thumbsup:

It is such a gorgeous deck! Why not have the Third Edition PLUS have the gorgeous Illumination card? :D

BeyondtheVeil

Shipping

For those of you that have bought this deck, how long did it take to ship to you? Once it shipped were you able to successfully use the tracking number to see where it was? How long was it "shipped" before it arrived to your house?

I'm having a hard time getting the tracking to work at all with this deck and that makes me nervous as another deck isn't registering either. :bugeyed:

I look forward to hearing about when it usually arrives to your house.

Thanks so much!
Beyondtheveil

RavenOfSummer

For those of you that have bought this deck, how long did it take to ship to you? Once it shipped were you able to successfully use the tracking number to see where it was? How long was it "shipped" before it arrived to your house?

I'm having a hard time getting the tracking to work at all with this deck and that makes me nervous as another deck isn't registering either. :bugeyed:

I look forward to hearing about when it usually arrives to your house.

Thanks so much!
Beyondtheveil

Hi again Beyondtheveil! When did you get the email saying your deck had shipped? I remember my tracking number taking a particularly long time to register any info after I'd received it. The Prisma Visions site says to wait up to 24 hours for your tracking number to register, but I remember mine took about 48 full hours. Can't remember how long it actually took for the deck to arrive once the tracking number started working...I believe it was a week or so. You probably don't have anything to worry about :)

BeyondtheVeil

RavenOfSummer

Hi again Beyondtheveil! When did you get the email saying your deck had shipped? I remember my tracking number taking a particularly long time to register any info after I'd received it. The Prisma Visions site says to wait up to 24 hours for your tracking number to register, but I remember mine took about 48 full hours. Can't remember how long it actually took for the deck to arrive once the tracking number started working...I believe it was a week or so. You probably don't have anything to worry about :)

Thank you RavenofSummer for saying that! Whew! Yes.. it's going on 3 days and I can't get it to work. So more than 48 hours, but I feel better now that you said yours took time to register also. I am usually not so worried, but as I mentioned earlier.. I am having the same issue with the 78 Tarot Nautical deck. It has now given me two shipping emails and they are both different days. :bugeyed: So.. with two not working.. I was getting a bit nervous. lol

I'm glad to hear that it must just be the site or something. I was getting a bit freaked out. A week is sort of a long time, but as long as it arrives safe .. I will be happy. :)

Thanks again love for responding! {{HUGS}} I was starting to freak out a bit. I don't know how long it took before I even received an email that it had shipped. Hopefully I have my gorgeous Prisma Visions in my hands very soon.

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

It just arrived

I worried for nothing!! It arrived today! I'm leaving and don't have time to open it though :( It will definitely give me something to look forward to later! Yay!! I'm so excited and happy!!

RavenOfSummer

I worried for nothing!! It arrived today! I'm leaving and don't have time to open it though :( It will definitely give me something to look forward to later! Yay!! I'm so excited and happy!!

Yay!! So glad you got it :love:

electrocutions

Just curious, what types of readings have people been doing with this deck predominantly? While it is dreamy and emotionally attuned in terms of impressions, I've been finding this deck pretty practically grounded, in my own experience (a lot of career-based questions and the like).

Also, seems like everyone has different opinions on the extra cards in each edition--has the Illumination card come up for anyone in readings? How have you been interpreting it?