Butterfly Oracle Cards For Life's Changes by Doreen Virtue???

DaughterOfDanu

I never was interested in purchasing this deck. After reading this thread I'm glad I didn't! :)

Out of all DV's oracles this is one of the worst. It feels so lazy and thoughtless like she just threw together a deck for the older crowd and took a few hours to do it. I'm not a DV fan but I own a lot of her oracles and have looked through most that I don't own.

There's better decks out there for sure. Most of her other decks are worlds better than this one too.

Miss Divine

Out of all DV's oracles this is one of the worst. It feels so lazy and thoughtless like she just threw together a deck for the older crowd and took a few hours to do it. I'm not a DV fan but I own a lot of her oracles and have looked through most that I don't own.

There's better decks out there for sure. Most of her other decks are worlds better than this one too.

I still have several of her oracle decks. Some of them I gave away, but the ones I do have I really like. In fact I did order her latest oracle ''Angels of Abundance''. I saw an unboxing on YouTube and liked what I saw. We'll see when I receive it. It was cheap, so even if I don't like it, no big deal.