The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

Promise

I'm in!

I'll be using the Vieville...once it makes its way through the postal service and lands in my mailbox.

I'll work on rehab-ing an unused blog for PDR purposes and add the link to my profile homepage.

firecatpickles

Welcome, Myrrha and Promise!

firecatpickles

faunabay said:
OK, I think I've got my blog up and running. I've only posted a one card draw for now, but want to do a larger one soon. This is going to be fun!!! :heart: And yes, I am using my Merryday deck for this study.

The Link in your Profile directs me to log in to my yahoo blog.

Alta

Myrrha said:
What about "reflections on the deck" though? Can we post those in the Your Readings forum?
Those could be in Decks, a Study Group, or Using Tarot Cards depending on content. Suggest you keep a personal index of threads.

Gazel

Alta said:
Those could be in Decks, a Study Group, or Using Tarot Cards depending on content. Suggest you keep a personal index of threads.

I'm a bit confused now - but that is not a strange feeling to me - so where should we keep that index - in this thread? That sort of makes sense - but I'm just asking to be sure.

Alta

Up to K_K, I was just responding to the question.

firecatpickles

Gazel said:
I'm a bit confused now - but that is not a strange feeling to me - so where should we keep that index - in this thread? That sort of makes sense - but I'm just asking to be sure.

Whenever you post a new Thread that involves any aspect of your PDR, just PM it to me and I will be happy to index it for you in Post #2, regardless of what Forum you post it in or where it gets moved to.

Gazel

Kilted Kat said:
Whenever you post a new Thread that involves any aspect of your PDR, just PM it to me and I will be happy to index it for you in Post #2, regardless of what Forum you post it in or where it gets moved to.

Okay. Thank you, KK.
I'll do that when I post here at AT. Otherwise as stated earlier I will primarly write at my Tarot Blog.
I have btw added the blogs from the profiles in post #2 to my Google reader so I can follow the blogs on a somewhat regular basis.

firecatpickles

Gazel said:
Okay. Thank you, KK.
I'll do that when I post here at AT. Otherwise as stated earlier I will primarly write at my Tarot Blog.
I have btw added the blogs from the profiles in post #2 to my Google reader so I can follow the blogs on a somewhat regular basis.

Which blog is your PDR one? So I can follow it (I have google, too).

Gazel

There is a link in my profile.
(I don't think I'm allowed to link directly to it from here)