The Primary Deck Reflections 2009 Sign-up & Discussion Thread

firecatpickles

Sounds good, corielle.

Just post here whenever you post a relevant Thread or simply PM me with the Link.

Welcome.

Gazel

Kilted Kat said:
I see the Link. I need to know which one of these is your PDR blog:

Well, the blog the link points to *is* my tarotblog, which I will be using for my PDR ;o)
I'll write the first PDR entry tomorrow.
ETA: Hmm - I'll make an PDR category, I guess.

firecatpickles

Gazel said:
Well, the blog the link points to *is* my tarotblog, which I will be using for my PDR ;o)
I'll write the first PDR entry tomorrow.

Gotcha :)

KarlThomas

Count me in for Rohrig. Putting a blog together as we speak.

On the thread note, I am guessing admin would be ok with posting many readings in a thread with the title "Year long Study" or something to that effect. A thread of this nature would be cohesive, and add to content here.
It might be worth asking.

Nina*

KK... being a woman I changed my mind :D .... I will no doubt use the Anna K. tarot a lot as it's my new favorite, but my main focus deck this year will be the Lenormand.

Hope that's okay...

GreenMoonBeam

Being blonde,may I confirm that I could join this PDR,post a reading x1 weekly
on the forum with an as yet not named deck? I do not have a blog yet so would it be preferable to just use the forum?

GMB!

firecatpickles

GreenMoonBeam said:
Being blonde,may I confirm that I could join this PDR, post a reading x1 weekly on the forum with an as yet not named deck? I do not have a blog yet so would it be preferable to just use the forum?

This is correct. Just try and make this commitment as soon as you can with your one deck.

You use your other decks as much as you want to, just being sure that thisi one you post about here is you primary deck.

firecatpickles

KarlThomas said:
Count me in for Rohrig. Putting a blog together as we speak.

Great, I will add you to the list.

KarlThomas said:
On the thread note, I am guessing admin would be ok with posting many readings in a thread with the title "Year long Study" or something to that effect. A thread of this nature would be cohesive, and add to content here.
It might be worth asking.

I think Alta answered this earlier here:

Alta said:
Not totally sure I understand, but the Your Readings Forum does ask members to keep threads to a single reading, and keep in mind that by posting there you are also open to comments from everyone. No reason why the members couldn't post a new thread every week though, or oftener.

Maybe you could use this thread to keep track of the reading threads, just a thought. Like, an index.

Thanks,
Alta

I can keep the index in Post #2. All I ask is either post a Link to each (weekly) reading here so I can update that Post regularly.

Sulis

Could I just ask, is there any reason why this needs to be done in blogs? Why not on the forum in the various threads that are going to be indexed (as the IDS was)?
The blog thing is really putting me off - I know when I come to Aeclectic I want to stay on Aeclectic, not be diverted off around lots of different blogs.