Cards that tell you about your future kids?

cor1234

I am looking to be able to determine how many kids one will have and their sexes. I understand that certain cards indicate fertility and the fact that someone will have kids someday, but I don't know how to look any further than that. Will someone help me out?

misfitknits

in my opinion, the tarot would not really be able to give you this type of information. yes there are cards that indicate fertility, or a caring nurturing person, like the empress. but does the empress tell you that you will absolutely have children?? no. can the tarot tell you how many children you will have, i don't believe so. these types of questions aren't really suited to tarot. i'm not sure there is any type of divination tool that can answer those questions. but it is proven that a happy attitude helps one get pregnant! be cheerful! children are a blessing, and i believe that you get exactly which child or children you are supposed to. so whatever you end up, just be thankful!! a healthy baby is a blessing to anyone!

Grizabella

There are some readers who would read on this question. Maybe someone will come along who is willing to help you with this.

The trouble is, it's hard to say what exact cards would tell you this, though. I think you'd need to decide for yourself what cards would indicate children, their genders, etc. Then you could try readings to answer that kind of question. No single card that I know of would indicate something like that, but that's because I've never taken the time to look through my decks to "program" that sort of thing into a deck. By "program", I mean deciding ahead of time which cards would indicate which gender, which color hair, etc.

misfitknits

actually, i would agree with that, grizz. despite what i said, in theory, it would be possible to predetermine which cards would mean children, or a number of children... perhaps taking out all the court cards and using only the major and minor numbered cards, pick a card and see what number is on it. conversely, then, you could take the court cards that you seperated and draw one card for each "child" that the numbered card told you were going to have, to see if it's male of female, but that would only work if you an equal distribution of male female cards.

i guess in theory it could work, but is there a "spread" which you could read normally and find the answers to the questions you seek, i still don't think so. you would have to greatly alter the process as has been stated. and perhaps someone will see this who has done a similar type reading and tell you how they did it?

graspee

The problem with limiting the number of cards down to court cards or something, or having a strict policy of which cards mean which sex and how many children, is, ok, you do the tarot reading and it says "3 kids, 2 boys and a girl". Now, what happens if you do it again? You'll get a different answer probably.

With normal tarot you can ask a question and get a reply, but the reply can be seen to be the same even with different cards because everything is a bit nebulous and you're seeing different aspects of the answer and so on. With cards set up to give you a concrete number of children and their sexes though, repeating the reading will give you different results.

It depends if you're ok with this.